Honored Contributor

Re: Every Summer Has a Story

Happy First Day of Fall! – The Chicago Files

Good afternoon friends!  I've been a little scarce but have been keeping up with all of your doins.  Too many things runnin amuck here.  I took Junior to the vet this morning and requested that itch shot.  They gave him one, no problem.  It was 270.00 dollars.  She said it could last up to two months.  Meanwhile, I'm working on allergy chews, changing food and different shampoos for him.  It has been a very disturbing time for he and myself and my nerves are shot and bless his little heart, he is worn out with it all.  He is still scratching, don't know how long it takes for the shot to kick in well.  She just said soon.  Junior and I havn't slept much in several days.  

Other stuff going on too but they will just have to take a number. 

@Sassy7356,  God bless ya, you do very well handling all of your things going on at one time.  I pray that your back and breathing simmer down and give you peace.  Big hugs for you dear friend. Heart

@1Snickers,  It sounds like your driveway doins are about to wind up.  I hope that everything turns out just the way you want it to.  Hugs for you Heart

I'll be back soon, please take care and think fall thoughts.  God Bless ya!

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Happy First Day of Fall! – The Chicago Files

Good afternoon friends!  I've been a little scarce but have been keeping up with all of your doins.  Too many things runnin amuck here.  I took Junior to the vet this morning and requested that itch shot.  They gave him one, no problem.  It was 270.00 dollars.  She said it could last up to two months.  Meanwhile, I'm working on allergy chews, changing food and different shampoos for him.  It has been a very disturbing time for he and myself and my nerves are shot and bless his little heart, he is worn out with it all.  He is still scratching, don't know how long it takes for the shot to kick in well.  She just said soon.  Junior and I havn't slept much in several days.  

Other stuff going on too but they will just have to take a number. 

@Sassy7356,  God bless ya, you do very well handling all of your things going on at one time.  I pray that your back and breathing simmer down and give you peace.  Big hugs for you dear friend. Heart

@1Snickers,  It sounds like your driveway doins are about to wind up.  I hope that everything turns out just the way you want it to.  Hugs for you Heart

I'll be back soon, please take care and think fall thoughts.  God Bless ya!

@Sweet Caroline 1   I can relate to the dog issues.  Remmy's skin doesn't look any better, so will find out on Friday what is what.  I was told that if the antibiotics don't work, the next step is to culture his skin at a cost of $300, which I think should have been done two weeks ago, but vet wanted to try the antibiotics again only for a longer period.

He had another cytopoint shot, but this time, he is scratching, not the magnitude of before, but with the first shot, he didn't scratch at all.  The cost was $105 for the shot, surprised that you were charged so much.  Until the shot, Remmy and I did not sleep much, but the day of it, we both slept like the dead that night, lol.

Since i can't find the neck ring Remmy had before, I bought another on amazon and it arrives today.  DH will inflate it and on it goes to prevent Remmy from constantly licking which only makes his skin worse and drives me nuts.

I will let you know what happens Friday.  DH will drive us there and pick us up, as I still cannot drive.  I use one crutch and with the knee brace I do pretty well, but still not healed completely.

Esteemed Contributor

Good evening everyone!  It's taken all day but I'm here!

Since the driveway is finished I had errands, many things to get at Lowe' s including a 20 lb bag of grass seed. I know it's not time to seed and my yard men will do it in October probably. I wanted to put enough down so that some will cover the new topsoil to keep washing away. 
    I saved that for after our last walk and that bag really seemed heavy. I can relate to you who have the back problems. I hope y'all are better soon! 
    I opened the garage closet I seldom go in to put some long light bulbs inside. There was something that had run down the back wall and onto the floor in a puddle. 
   My husband had left the paint on that shelf and I think it was a stain that escaped that can. It's only been 17 years, wonder why? I should have moved it years ago but it was his closet. 
     I just shut the door and will call someone to clean and dispose of the paint properly tomorrow. Like Scarlet O'Hara said: "  I'll think about that tomorrow "!
     Goodnight all! 
    🛒🛍️📦🛢️🌱🐶🕰️🛌

Honored Contributor

81e164674992bffd4bde03d3792bee4c.jpg

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Happy Thursday every day is a good

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Happy Thursday Inspirations Thursday Morning Quotes, Happy Thursday Quotes, Good Morning Happy Monday, Good Morning Thursday, Wednesday Quotes, Thankful Thursday, Its Friday Quotes, Good Morning Good Night, Good Morning Quotes

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'August 10th HAPPY Birthday! Snoopy ራ海'

Honored Contributor

May be an illustration