Honored Contributor

Re: Every Summer Has a Story

@meallen616 wrote:

Funny Images with quotes to wish a happy Wednesday

Hey @meallen616,   I sure can relate to this, very familiar to me.  Have a wonderful day!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

700+ Good Morning Quotes Images, Pictures, Photos

Honored Contributor

175 Have a Great Day Quotes, Sayings, Images to Inspire You | Great day  quotes, Good day quotes, Morning quotes for him

Honored Contributor

I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore, I have continued m… |  Good morning wishes quotes, Good morning sweetheart quotes, Good morning  friends quotes

Honored Contributor

Mourning Dove - Backyard Birds - Wild About Birds

Honored Contributor

May be a doodle of heart and text that says 'I am'

Honored Contributor

helloall

not much here.

had an awful time getting in here today.had to reset my password 4 times before it would let me in. including calling qvc to reset password.

heating up, more humid, hung clothes outside all taken down and folded and put away.

not much else.later guys

Honored Contributor

110 Peace ideas | inspirational quotes, peace, buddha zen

Esteemed Contributor

@hullie   You've really had a houseful of kids! It's a wonderful Summer for them to remember because of you. 
   It's good Sarah can be with you awhile. She needs a bit of pampering now and it's good you can provide that and make life less stressful for her. 
    My exterminator normally sprays, sweeps, etc just outside for ants around the house and garages. He does my sons store also. He replied to my text that he hates snakes but agreed that the glue traps I have would be the best way to catch one also to check often that it's not under anything on the floor. I've been doing that anyhow. 
    Everyone: I haven't found that inside snake so assume it went in the hole I found in the corner of the baseboard. BUT, last night after our evening walk I had it take trash cans out to the street. I rolled the garbage one over to the lot line where I have a short block wall with wire on one side to keep debris and hickory nuts out of my ditch.

The rain we had Sunday  night had stacked more debris against the wall so water ran around it to my yard. Occasionally I have to get a shovel and remove the nuts and debris. The neighbor did once. 
   After the first shovel I discovered a nest of baby snakes. They weren't all together but with every shovel I found more. They were too close to the road, people and pets to leave them and too fast to catch so my shovel took care of them. I had a garbage can full of nuts, etc. 
   This morning, trash day I warned my neighbor as he had been raking leaves. He showed me a bag with what he thought were worms. Nope, baby snakes. I think the one I had was Mama, maybe. 
   Be careful in the yards with dry weather they look for moisture. They're hard to see and are fast. Hide under things. I don't leave doors or windows open and still had one inside. Several different ones have been in before, but much smaller. 
   I'm taking my granddaughter to dance at 5. That's the latest I told her I'd take her due to traffic and dinner time.

Take care and keep cool, it's 90 here and will be hotter tomorrow. 
   🏊🏻🤽🏻‍♀️🏄🏼‍♀️🐍🪱🧹🗑️

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@hullie   You've really had a houseful of kids! It's a wonderful Summer for them to remember because of you. 
   It's good Sarah can be with you awhile. She needs a bit of pampering now and it's good you can provide that and make life less stressful for her. 
    My exterminator normally sprays, sweeps, etc just outside for ants around the house and garages. He does my sons store also. He replied to my text that he hates snakes but agreed that the glue traps I have would be the best way to catch one also to check often that it's not under anything on the floor. I've been doing that anyhow. 
    Everyone: I haven't found that inside snake so assume it went in the hole I found in the corner of the baseboard. BUT, last night after our evening walk I had it take trash cans out to the street. I rolled the garbage one over to the lot line where I have a short block wall with wire on one side to keep debris and hickory nuts out of my ditch.

The rain we had Sunday  night had stacked more debris against the wall so water ran around it to my yard. Occasionally I have to get a shovel and remove the nuts and debris. The neighbor did once. 
   After the first shovel I discovered a nest of baby snakes. They weren't all together but with every shovel I found more. They were too close to the road, people and pets to leave them and too fast to catch so my shovel took care of them. I had a garbage can full of nuts, etc. 
   This morning, trash day I warned my neighbor as he had been raking leaves. He showed me a bag with what he thought were worms. Nope, baby snakes. I think the one I had was Mama, maybe. 
   Be careful in the yards with dry weather they look for moisture. They're hard to see and are fast. Hide under things. I don't leave doors or windows open and still had one inside. Several different ones have been in before, but much smaller. 
   I'm taking my granddaughter to dance at 5. That's the latest I told her I'd take her due to traffic and dinner time.

Take care and keep cool, it's 90 here and will be hotter tomorrow. 
   🏊🏻🤽🏻‍♀️🏄🏼‍♀️🐍🪱🧹🗑️

@1Snickers   You are living a nightmare!

I just bathed Remmy, and found a few fleas, so am sure the Vet was right, his skin issue is due to flea bites.  Supposedly, it takes three months of treatment, his next application is Sunday.  I think he should have been given more antibiotics than he was so will see what she does tomorrow.  

The issue doesn't seem to bother him, but his skin looks terrible, worse when wet, poor little guy.  You would never know anything was wrong until looking under his fur to his skin, but he has lost some fur due to it, probably when he was scratching and it just hasn't grown back yet.