Honored Contributor

Re: Ever ordered from "The View?"

A few years ago I got a couple different (two dif times) clothing items.  Both are slightly different but basically a long, hooded, kangaroo pouch, type piece.    I like them, although the lighter one is starting to have some issues with the sewing on the top of the pouch on front.   I guess I'll have to see if I can sew it or, more likely for me, taking it to the cleaners for them to sew it.  I'm not great on sewing.  I can do basic stuff, but that's about it.

Respected Contributor

@hckynutjohn curious why the boot?

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

See if I can put this nicely. Nobody on that show views the world as she does, and she sees them as living in their realm, not in reality. Thus "zee boot"!

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Never watch it ...  too angry !!  

Valued Contributor

Ever ordered??

Have you ever ordered....

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynutjohn 

@hckynutjohn wrote:

@TwinkleBell 

Uh, let me think a sec, NO!  My wife would give me the proverbial boot if she caught me watching that show.

hckynut  🇺🇸

Good for her, but you seem to wise to watch them. I don't like that it's their way or the highway.  One person on there is too racist, and it's not Whoopi. Joy is not funny, and way way the other way.  I had to stop watching, got too political.  

Valued Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud 

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

No - The View lost it's way a long time ago and I now consider it trash tv so I won't give them my viewership or money.

I agree.  I stopped watching when Whoopi said Jill Biden would make a great Surgeon General!  How ignorant!

Valued Contributor

I didnt intend to dote on the actual program "The View" as much as refer to the "View your Deal" items they weekly present, refer to, which are indeed many times from small businesses, esp women-owned. Don't have to watch the program to enjoy the items on their webpage.

As pointed out by many here, great "GMA deals" are on the same website.

I hadnt watched "The View," for quite a while during their 25 year run, esp during the "Megan" yrs, but after my Dad's death from COVID (June 2020), my sister & I reconnected, & she referred me back to "The View." 

I dont always watch, but I try to visit the "View Your Deal" webpage.  So far, I've rec'd quality, 1/2 price, sometimes FREE S&H items.. enough to keep me interested in the website.

Hope you have a great day!  ..

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

Dont watch the show and wouldnt order if I did!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell wrote:

I didnt intend to dote on the actual program "The View" as much as refer to the "View your Deal" items they weekly present, refer to, which are indeed many times from small businesses, esp women-owned. Don't have to watch the program to enjoy the items on their webpage.

I guess because you titled your thread Ever ordered from "The View?" is what brought on the the responses you received.

Maybe titling it 'Have you ordered from View Your Deal', those who do watch 'The View' would know to what you were speaking of.

Certain thread topics will bring out pro and con posts, kind of like your thread on the Beauty forum asking about LR and LM.