Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of one or more people and text

Esteemed Contributor

EVERY DAY!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Would have to think everyone has at some points during their lives. Today that would be me!

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

LOL!!! Yes I have.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I'm used to communicating with hubs in the morning before work. Since he retired last year, I miss our lively morning chats and schedule discussions before running to the car. Sometimes I walk over and talk to him anyway. He's kinda asleep. I know. That's awful. I need to leave him alone.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@ECBG 

Would have to think everyone has at some points during their lives. Today that would be me!

hckynut

@hckynut 

Hope your day is much better!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

I'm used to communicating with hubs in the morning before work. Since he retired last year, I miss our lively morning chats and schedule discussions before running to the car. Sometimes I walk over and talk to him anyway. He's kinda asleep. I know. That's awful. I need to leave him alone.   

@jeanlake 

I'm sure he looks forward to that little chat too.  Unless he asks, I wouldn't change a thing.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG I like the way you think!

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

We have two front door mats which we alternate:

GO AWAY

and

COME BACK WITH A WARRANT

I think that answers the question.

Honored Contributor

I'm having a no-energy day for some reason.  Got up and ready to go shopping but I don't really like to shop anymore. I went to pick out some new eyeglasses and thought I'd grab me a bite to eat at my favorite little food shop but didn't. Just wasn't enjoying anything today so I came home. 

I slept good last night but for some reason I have no energy today.  Maybe tomorrow will be better. Lately, it seems I can go to sleep at the drop of a hat.  I'm taking my vitaimins and walking on my treadmill every other day so I guess I'll just chalk it up to a lazy day, go to bed early and hope for a better day tomorrow.  I rarely get the dull-drums but I have them today. Hoping and praying we can all be a little more chipper tomorrow.