Trusted Contributor

I see the two dresses are still on the market.Guess they will be there like other things until they go.Don't watch often any more,the same things keep appearing all the time.

Respected Contributor

What in the world are you referring to ??????

Honored Contributor

What two dresses are you talking about? I don't have a clue.

Honored Contributor

OP could be referring to any number of items.  Some of them have been there forever.  And what's going on with LTS??  Dozens of the same items day after day.  I used to look forward to checking it out, but now I just skip it.

Honored Contributor

After not buying a single item of clothing from any source for just over 12 months, I finally walked into a local store.  I did find a few items to bring home, but the only “new” I noticed was that finally I saw a few tops and blouses with classically even hems.  Nothing much else new unless you count some prices going over $100 in a chain not noted for that.

I have also walked into our largest local mall and did find a NYDJ blouse at a good sale price, but I doubt I will buy any other clothing for the rest of 2021.  Can’t imagine a single activity I will be doing for which I need or want more clothes or jewelry.

Most important observation— even in the stores surviving in the mall, there is nowhere near the amount of inventory once available.

Trusted Contributor

I am referring to attitudes by Renee.It seems many times those dresses come up.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

After not buying a single item of clothing from any source for just over 12 months, I finally walked into a local store.  I did find a few items to bring home, but the only “new” I noticed was that finally I saw a few tops and blouses with classically even hems.  Nothing much else new unless you count some prices going over $100 in a chain not noted for that.

I have also walked into our largest local mall and did find a NYDJ blouse at a good sale price, but I doubt I will buy any other clothing for the rest of 2021.  Can’t imagine a single activity I will be doing for which I need or want more clothes or jewelry.

Most important observation— even in the stores surviving in the mall, there is nowhere near the amount of inventory once available.

@millieshops   I noticed shopping in some stores, the dressing rooms are closed. That means charging up a lot of items in different sizes, "iffys", etc. to try on at home and then trek back to make returns. Online has a lot more inventory....

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@millieshops    People complain about QVCs delays in producing their merchandise but they at least are attempting to bring in new things.  It's the transportation situation that causes unavoidable delays.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

@millieshops   I noticed shopping in some stores, the dressing rooms are closed. That means charging up a lot of items in different sizes, "iffys", etc. to try on at home and then trek back to make returns. Online has a lot more inventory....

@Shanus    I carry a tiny tape measure in my bag and measure garments just like I use measurements when I shop on QVC.  As with Q clothing, you don't know how it will look on you, but at least it helps with the fit. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 @Shanus    I do understand there are inventory problems for all sorts of merchandise, but in the dressing rooms were available in the 2 stores where I made purchases, so the issue in the one with the limited inventory was probably not because so much was being sanitized behind the scenes. I didn’t even bother to check in the one where I found nothing of even casual interest.

What I did notice in both of the mall stores was that if I wanted to buy “up” (say $295+) I had plenty of choices- even on sale.   For the life I am leading now and the life I see myself living for a long time, that’s not my market.