Respected Contributor

I've finished the Easter basket for the Big Egghunt at my house Sunday.  Well, it's nearly finished.  The only thing left to do is fill it with the candy filled eggs for hiding.💝🌸. Happy Easter Everyone!

IMG_7611.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@cheriere How pretty is that! I'm sure it will be a fun occasion for your family and friends too Smiley HappyWoman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

@cheriere How pretty is that! I'm sure it will be a fun occasion for your family and friends too Smiley HappyWoman Happy

Thank you.💝🌸.

I don't have any children, but my twin cousin's each have three!  They always bring them over after church to spend the day.  We hunt eggs and have a nice dinner.  Six kids running around definitely brings a lot of life to this place lol.

Respected Contributor

Re: Easter Basket

[ Edited ]

@cheriere wrote:

@Estellee wrote:

Thank you.💝🌸.

I don't have any children, but my twin cousin's each have three!  They always bring them over after church to spend the day.  We hunt eggs and have a nice dinner.  Six kids running around definitely brings a lot of life to this place lol.

@cheriere Sounds like a fun time for everyone especially the little ones. I'll bet your mom will get a kick out of it too!

Hoppy EasterWoman HappySmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Very nice !

Honored Contributor

@cheriere,

Sooo pretty! Have a fun day Sunday,

Happy Easter Wishes ECard » Original Creative Animated, 47% OFF

Trusted Contributor

Nice job, and I am sure the kiddos will have a ton of fun.

What kind of candy?  Can I come too?  Lol

Respected Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@Estellee wrote:

Thank you.💝🌸.

@cheriere Sounds like a fun time for everyone especially the little ones. I'll bet your mom will get a kick out of it too!

Hoppy EasterWoman HappySmiley Happy

My mom has a better time than the little ones I think lol.😃

Respected Contributor

@Pezzie wrote:

Nice job, and I am sure the kiddos will have a ton of fun.

What kind of candy?  Can I come too?  Lol

Come on over.  We'd love ❤️ to have you!  All kinds of different little candy bars, sour patch kids, skittles,  I think we have a little bit of everything lol.

Respected Contributor

@cheriere  Beautiful! I'm glad to see you do it up big time! 🐣 

I don't have any grandchildren, but I used to go all out like you, for my boys. I also would buy those  2 or 3 ft. blow up Bunnies and add that to the mix.

I love those 🐥 Peeps marshmallow candy. I bought some yesterday! 😝 

Great job cheriere !