Honored Contributor
Shared recently Iam no longer spending $$$ fancy products. Not that I don't have the money, Fact is! Personal experience hype never lives up to my expectations. Plus! Tired of steps involved. Especially skin care. This isn't product bashing, Continue whatever works best for you. Searching for new facial moisturizer came across 'St.Ives Collagen under 5.00 still enjoy CeraVe moisturizer found it heavy for daytime. St.Ives instantly absorbs! Enjoy the cooling sensation. Use around my eyes without issue, Often highly sensitive to products no issues with this. My next latest Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Repairing Mask-Chose Honey Treasures. Found out about this from Youtube, Very popular. Several choices for different issues. My hair isn't damage merely wanted more treatment properties. Finally makeup- Rimmel Exaggeration Eyeliner (waterproof) last on my ageing eyes!! No transfer. Rimmel Lash accelerator mascara (original) Rimmel made in Italy. Revlon Lip balm (Honey) perfect your lip color but better. Feels wonderful! Speaking of lips! New find, Been around forever! Carmex Lip treatment. Love this!! Do you have any drugstore products you like? Fun hearing from others.
Honored Contributor

Jordana eyeliner and mascara (though I wish they had it in waterproof also) and lip gloss-very pretty in pink.

That St Ives you mentioned sounds nice.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Regular Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity - thanks for posting you drugstore finds.  I am going have to check out  St. Ives.   Currently using CeraVe lotions and cleansers.  I have several items to use up before I purchased anything. 

Honored Contributor

I use all drugstore products except Spackle with moisturizer.I use L'Oreal CC cream as a concealer, L'Oreal true match foundation, I haven't found a blush I really love as yet , so far I'm using up the end of a tube of stick blush from Laura Geller I got as a sample but don't think I would buy it. I buy only 2 lipsticks - medievil from Lipstick Queen and a nude from Revlon. Maybelline mascara. And that is my entire face of makeup. I like to keep it simple and not too pricey. I have purchased the much more expensive products from the department stores but I do not find they work any better than the L'Oreal products.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I use all drugstore products except Spackle with moisturizer.I use L'Oreal CC cream as a concealer, L'Oreal true match foundation, I haven't found a blush I really love as yet , so far I'm using up the end of a tube of stick blush from Laura Geller I got as a sample but don't think I would buy it. I buy only 2 lipsticks - medievil from Lipstick Queen and a nude from Revlon. Maybelline mascara. And that is my entire face of makeup. I like to keep it simple and not too pricey. I have purchased the much more expensive products from the department stores but I do not find they work any better than the L'Oreal products.

Might want to check Milani Blush. Youtube very popular.
Honored Contributor

I'm loyal as a Lab when it comes to Maybelline's WASHABLE Full 'N Soft mascara.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I wish I could be satisfied with drug store brands, but I just cannot. I read the ingredients and put creams and lotions back on the shelf. I would buy the mascara, but I prefer the higher end brands even though I really don't think there's that much of a difference. I'm a lipstick snob, so I doubt very much if I could find a drug store brand that would suit me. Glad you all like your drug store finds.

Honored Contributor

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Concealer

Maybelline Color Tattoo shadows

Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara (washable version - hated the waterproof)

Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer 

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Base primer

L'Oreal Magic Lumi primer (I don't use this as a primer, I mix it into my foundation or make a DIY a tinted moisturizer.)

L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows

CoverGirl ClumpCrusher mascara (waterproof version)

Valued Contributor

I have recently purchased ELFprimer, lip gloss, blush and some of their brushes and they are very cheap and pretty good quality.  I think the primer was about 3 dollars.