Respected Contributor

Re: Don't know where to begin

Welcome to the forums, @ShadowMoon. Lots of good people and helpful information here.

Esteemed Contributor

@ShadowMoon Welcome, here you will find useful information on many topics, but the best part is the people who post here, there are wonderful souls here, and I am lucky to call many my friends!

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

@ShadowMoon  Welcome !

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShadowMoon

Welcome to the group!  As others have mentioned, there's a gardening forum here, along with many other topics.  I usually check the main page to see all recent topics.  Something is sure to pique your interest.  Glad to have you aboard. 

Respected Contributor

Welcome ShadowMoon! Glad you decided to stop by!

Honored Contributor

@ShadowMoon wrote:

Hi everyone, new to the QVC forum, don't know where to start on here. I love plants, my favorite is succulents and African Violets. Usually spend a lot of free time reading about gardening on YOUTUBE but my son said to try and see if there are like minded people here. Have a good evening.

Hi and welcome to you @ShadowMoon,

One of the few males on this Bulletin Board. I have many interests, but plants and flowers are not among them. As others have said, there are many topics discussed on this Forum(Among Friends). You might take a look at the Garden Forum, as that seems to be what you might be looking to find.

Check out the TITLES of each Forum, as that is generally, the type of posts you might find there.

Enjoy!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Hi!    I do like plant life, trees, flowers, and such.

But I have to admit that I don't know what most of them are even called and I have a bit of a neurosis about not liking to get my hands dirty, so I don't do gardening myself.   (good thing there are lots of people who do it for a living, eh?)  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Welcome, ShadowMoon Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Well howdy @ShadowMoon!

Take a seat and sit awhile. We are a friendly group, but of course you know there's always at least one bad apple in each and every bunch. Feel free to ignore the bad one(s).

A warm welcome to you Woman Very Happy

dee