Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

What a great idea!

@lolakimono  do you know how the Shout wipes compare to the Tide Pen.  I keep those pens with me at work and in my purse and always have a couple of spares at home.  If the wipes work better, I'll probably look for those the next time I'm out.

@shoptilyadropagain 

I have had both, but I prefer the wipes because I think the pen tends to dry out, and who wants to rub a new stain with something that's already touched a stain?

@lolakimono   Thanks for the info.  I'll be looking for these the next time I'm in a box store.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Very sweet and sensitive

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Trusted Contributor

What a great way to recycle shirts someone may no longer need. 

Trusted Contributor

I don't like to wear aprons, so I use an old button-up pajama top over my clothes when cooking something that might make a mess. 

Valued Contributor

I have the same problem.  I have so many tops that have been ruined.  I do use an adult bib at home when dining and also when I cook, however the Velcro has worn out and they constantly need adjusting.  I read an interesting solution recently...use Glad PressN Seal!   I haven't tried this genius idea yet, but I'll definitely be picking up a roll next time I'm in the grocery store. It's worth a shot.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   Yes, I am familiar with these.  We had a craft shop not far from us and I bought one similar for my Dad.   He passed at 89 yrs. just a few years ago but these sure were nice and spared his good shirts so he didn't have to set around in a dirty shirt.  It's not easy for some to change clothes when they become feeble.  I think they are rightly named, too.