Super Contributor

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Tuesday

Those 2 babies are so sweet! They look long, are they Gloriajean?  What blessings!

Hope everyone is having a nice day. Cooler and even some rain here in MA.  Just got home from school.  Enjoy the day.

Peace, Nancy 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Gloria, the babies are beautiful.  God sure made lovely girls.  How are you?  I wasw in the hospital twice, but feeling fine now.  God answered our prayers.  Take care.  One of the Catholic churches came and gave me Holy Communnion while I was in the hospital.  It was good having Jesus in my heart.  Take care.

Super Contributor

Bobbi sue, take care of yourself and pray you are ok and feeling better.  Glad you were able to receive communion, always special even more so when in the hospital.

Take care of yourself.

Peace,. Nancy 

Esteemed Contributor

The Twins have grown - they were 18 inches long at birth and now they are 20 1/2 inches.  One Month Old today.  This was taken today!!  They were on Facebook which is how I was able to put them here.  

Bobbysue - so sorry you've been so sick and in the hospital.  Hope you are getting better now.

Trusted Contributor

gloriajean - the pictures are wonderful, how precious those beautiful little girls!!  Your family is blessed.  Thank you for the wonderful words today.

I hope Darla will finally have some answers and can heal.  Her strength is important for the many wonderful days to come.

Prayers to those feeling under the weather and having any hospital stays.  We hope you can get well soon.

Rest up Gloria, you will be a busy grandma for awhile and you need to feel good to enjoy the family.

We have company coming in tonight... will be spending the next few days sightseeing.

Have a blessed rest of the week, enjoy your weekend ladies.

Honored Contributor

@Bobbi sue wrote:

Gloria, the babies are beautiful.  God sure made lovely girls.  How are you?  I wasw in the hospital twice, but feeling fine now.  God answered our prayers.  Take care.  One of the Catholic churches came and gave me Holy Communnion while I was in the hospital.  It was good having Jesus in my heart.  Take care.

It's been awhile, are you okay?