Honored Contributor

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Monday

Wishing everyone a lovely Monday.  Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

Hello To All!

Gloria, that meat package/present sounded like a very good idea.  I will remember it for future presents.  You have a lovely family and it's good to know they enjoy your company one and all. 

Many blessings that I give gratitude and appreciation.  Take care all.  Be at peace and know you are loved. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

Puddles - how nice! Thank you!
Esteemed Contributor

Pinky - I'm with you how fast Sunday's go and we don't work on Sunday's either, but honor the Lord's day!  

So must to do to get ready to move - it's scary! I'm cleaning out drawers for furniture that is not going with us, and we'll be selling.  I'm toying with the Quick Reply and Reply and see what I want to use to answer everyone.  This one is the regular reply.  So much to learn here yet!  

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Julie - this is quick reply. Can't make color on here. I just don't know what is the best one to use yet. You sure have hot temps there. It's cool here today. Thanks for your post!
Esteemed Contributor

Cakers - Thanks for posting - God grant you the very best!
Esteemed Contributor

Love Roses - Nice to see you - trying out the quick replies here - yes, I think Lori will remember that meat packages are a wonderful gift! She did a couple times bought tickets for a ball game, he likes the meat best.
Trusted Contributor

I'm here ladies.  This forum is a mess.  I wish they would go back to the old forum.  I wish you all many blessings.  Gloria, did your daughter get the job?  I hope so.  Everyone have a nice day.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for the Welcome! I have missed the Daily Positive Thread very much...my Spirit is lifted that I found it again.

To be together in Faith, we receive Strength, Courage, Hope, Peace. My Spirit is lifted,  reading the posts from Sunday & today.

I am Grateful!

Thank you 'all'........may you have a Blessed Day!  

p.s. the photos w/words are beautiful - I will have to learn. ;-)

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Barb, we don't know yet, but will pretty soon!  Maybe next week.  There was another interview on Thursday and all that has to be considered.  Almost getting the hang of the new forums.