Trusted Contributor

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Easter Sunday

Happy Easter!

Do the math.
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Easter to all, thanks for the Easter blessings!  And to make this clear to anyone who cares, this thread is approved by QVC and has been for 8 or 9 years!!!  It's just a positive and uplifting thread for those who care. I would never do anything that is not approved of.  May you all have Easter Blessings!!  Off to my daughter's now.  Sammy gets to go along!!

Respected Contributor

With all due respect,  what would be a more appropriate place to celebrate the true meaning of Easter  other than this one which  gives   honor and glory to our Lord Jesus Christ.

Happy Resurrection Day to all!

Trusted Contributor

I never said He didn't.

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

With all due respect (sincerely - I mean this respectfully), I think this forum may not be the best place for evangelizing one's faith. 

@Goldengate8361 I understand your statement.  However, like other posters wrote, the thread has been approved by the Q to continue as such. 

NOW, I am not religious but I do post here.  I believe there is a higher power/source but don't let religion dictate to me how I should view the deity. 

ALSO, post someting positive or a blessing or a good quote, reading, graphic, etc.  It's not limited to religion.  Maybe a really nice recipe or good news you have.  It's all good if you want it to be. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

I have a question,  Why is it that no one ever hearts my posts?  Am I not liked and if so, why? 

Valued Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

With all due respect (sincerely - I mean this respectfully), I think this forum may not be the best place for evangelizing one's faith. 

There's nothing in the standards that prohibits evangelizing or religious discussion.  I supposed the part of the standards that prohibits discussions of a controversial nature could apply to these religious threads. Those who find religion controversial usually just pass on by.

I do wonder though, if someone started a thread about Islam or even atheism, if that would last more than a hot second....

You have sacrificed nothing and no one.
Esteemed Contributor

@Maudelynn In the past when other religions or atheists are brought up, the thread gets deleted by the moderators who claim the subject matter is too controversial. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust