Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@betteb wrote:

Hey everybody!

Moonchilde you did good. I resisted the Keurig for a long time. Now, I don't know how I ever lived without one. 

The model I have is the older version of the one you got. I did the same thing. Compared Q and Amazon, and Q actually had the better deal by a couple of bucks.

Hi betteb! Whassup?

I just hope the Keurig brand will last me as long as the Cuisinart 😉

Congrats! The Keurig is great for a quick cup of coffee or some boiling water for tea. Many a time it has kept me from eating something I shouldn't because I will have the Chocolate Donut coffee or Vanilla coffee from Starbucks in the K Cup...

One great thing is that Keurig stand by their product. When my other one died, they replaced it free of charge. So they are a great company to deal with.

Respected Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

Hi Ladies,

I hadn't intended to post but saw the other thread and just shook my head,

How's everyone doing?

Monday and Tuesday I have doctor's appointments. Ah well. 

The heat is slowly climbing back up and I have a cold, yuck.  I've gone through every box of tissues in the house.  LOL! 

Feel better!! There is nothing worse than a summer cold.

Super Contributor
@NOel, kudos for washing hair!😊
Super Contributor

Re: Can We Talk?

[ Edited ]

@Moonchilde, took a look at that thread, makes one wonder about people😨

@MyGirlsMom
Hope your cold is about over!

Super Contributor

Re: Can We Talk?

[ Edited ]

@lT, Sorry about your back. I also have problems with my back. I finally figured out not to twist and reach to my right as that really sets it off.😧

Honored Contributor

@glorybe

I'm not sure whether you know this, but if you only put in something like @Noel, it will not notify her.

The system requires you to type the @ and then wait for the user name to appear on a drop-down list, which is when you click on the user name so it creates the notification for the poster you want.

But if you're just doing it for fun, then never mind -- you've got it covered.  Carry on!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

@VioletEyes Just so you know, most endocrinologists insist on the brand Synthroid because in generic meds, there is a tolerance. For example Tylenol 325mg tablets must contain 325mg of acetaminophen.

Generic acetaminophen 325mg tabs may contain 323mg or 327mg (just an example). In a drug like Synthroid, where a nano milligram can make a difference, it's very important to know exactly how much you are taking.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

@glorybe wrote:
@MC, took a look at that thread, makes one wonder about people😨

@MGM
Hope your cold is about over!

Heh ;-)

The fact that the pit bulls weighed in and have kept it up hasn't surprised me. It's what they do, to borrow a GEICO ad phrase. But there has been some good, thoughtful discussion from the people who took the OP at face value and responded (yours too VE). 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Speaking of GEICO ads - I crack up at the golf course one. Hasn't gotten old yet.  "I believe that's a kraken, Bruce."

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Super Contributor
@GingerPeach,
It does not work on my IPad.