Honored Contributor

@Shanus  Thinking Of You!!!!!

Happy summer Tea Party Picnic's! | Holly hobbie, Holly hobbie doll, Vintage  artwork

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling @Shanus

[ Edited ]

@ECBG   Good Morning. Thanks for thinking about me as I'm sitting here with all the dishes and antique stemware from my grandmother and a box of bubble wrap. We're almost finished.

Although the construction guys move all the furniture away from the walls, no way they're moving it with all my good stuff shaking on the glass shelves. Jewelry all went to the bank during the week except a few pair of inexpensive earrings, my watch and a plain silver wedding band. I went food shopping yesterday and felt naked as a jay bird!!!

DH has some of my bigger paintings to take down and everything from the walls is leaning up in his study, so he has to work at the office if he needs to at night. 

Molly is looking around like "What the heck is happening here?" She walks from room to room surveying the situation and finally settles wherever I'm sitting to pack a box. She's next to me now and says "Hi" & sends regards to Shadow. 💕

Honored Contributor

@Shanus What phase are you in now my friend?Smiley Happy