Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Hello my Dear!  Are things better now?  So sorry for everything that has happened.  It can surely be hard going through the tunnel to get to the other side, but I'm sending positive thoughts your way every day.

Stained Glass Rainbow Heart Stained glass heart Valentine image 0

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  I can just feel your positivity coming my way. Construction begins early next Wed. morning and we're still packing up everything breakable and taking pictures, mirrors, etc. off the walls....saving bathroom mirrors for the last few days. The kitchen, well, that's a big issue since not having use of it to cook and still not comfortable going to restaurants means lots of burgers and pizza sitting on the screened porch. 

I just have to keep thinking how things could be so much worse. BTW, love the colorful crystal heart. Good vibes!

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling @Shanus

[ Edited ]

I'll come help if you just tell me where you live, my Dear!

If I can teach Interior Design I can certainly pack.  I can also cook for you.  I can make some nice salads and bring some Noodlebake.  I'll bet you're ready to put your feet up, Girl!20200409_000549.jpg

How to Cope with the Death of a Coworker | Lean and Green Business

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Thanks for the offer, Sweetie. I have it all figured out. I pack from 7AM to 6PM, eat dinner and then hide out in my studio and DH takes the 7PM-12mid. shift. We'll be finished by Friday to enjoy/relax over the long weekend before the sh*t hits the fan on Wed. 😜