Respected Contributor

Anyone Live In Mrytle Beach S.C.?

Hi,

My SIL just moved from Mass to Mrytle Beach S.C. and her birthday is coming up in October and would like to know if anyone lives in the area code 29572 she will be living in a mobile park off of king's Highway. That's all I know. Does anyone know of a Florist in that area that does nice floral arrangements? The reason I ask is because some florists do great arrangements. and others do ok arrangements. Any help would be appreciated. I did find one called Bright  and Beautiful Flowers in that zip code anyone know of them. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone Live In Mrytle Beach S.C.?

Check out FTD services.  I've received the most beautiful and fresh arrangements from them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cuddlesmama 

Type in flowers in zip code you mentioned and then from that list type in individual florist business names for Yelp! reviews and you'll get an idea of if they offer quality arrangements for the price charged, timely delivery, etc.

The reviews are by date so you can see if the individual business has maintained good business service.

Then see if they are associated with a national chain and you might be able to get a discount which will help cover the usual delivery cost through the percentage off.

Best,

aroc3435

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cuddlesmama You can always do a fruit basket from Edible Arrangements. The ones I have received have always been excellent and I do think there is one in the Myrtle Beach area.

Sorry, I can't help you with a florist as I'm not right in that zip code.

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@cuddlesmama You can always do a fruit basket from Edible Arrangements. The ones I have received have always been excellent and I do think there is one in the Myrtle Beach area.

Sorry, I can't help you with a florist as I'm not right in that zip code.

Thank  you so much for the suggestion!! I would of never thought of that. I checked it out and there is one right down the street where she lives.Thanks so  much!

Honored Contributor

Definitely Yelp for that zip code.  You sometimes have to scroll past the "sponsored" posts to find the ones that delivery to that zip code with real reviews.

I never go through a flower service, I always go directly to the flower shop and call.  They will tell me what's in stock, etc.  I found a great one two years ago when my mother was in the hospital and I pay a little extra for him to deliver to her home for mother's day and her birthday because she really enjoys his arrangements.

Sometimes, if it's for a funeral in a small town, the florist will guide me based on what others have done for the family.  Once I was dating a guy and the florist knew his mom and told me she liked Gerbera Daisies, so that was helpful Smiley Very Happy

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@cuddlesmama

I order flowers from a local florist shop. They will have an arrangement with shop near your sister-in-law. You can go to the local store or most business have a site. I would ask friends who does a great job.