Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Shadow and I are alone.   DH is with his Harley guys and our son in Panama City.  

I am working and trying to take care of him.  Shadow hasn't had the really long walks in the woods.

Shadow is a sleepy boy and snuggling quite a bit.

They are gone 10 days, Heaven help me!!!

Honored Contributor

That is a long time!

I'm glad Shadow is in a snuggly mood for you. Those are the best aren't they? Snuggling with your loveable baby!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

On Outfit Of The Day, look who "photo bombed me!!!

20220501_172051 (1).jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling On The Bay

[ Edited ]

@ECBG,

Aw, yea Shadow!!😄😍

No reason why this handsome guy shouldn't be in all the photos too!❤️

Lookin good! (both of you!).

When I would be going out, I always would look in the closet and our oldest would be right behind me. And I would always ask his opinion what he thought. He hardly ever barked  but would wag his tail!

I always valued his opinion.❤️

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

You will never guess who is asleep next to me!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
💞💗
Trusted Contributor
What a beautiful dog!