Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

If you were here just 5 minutes, he would be in your lap for an ear scunchin'!  We raised him to be a very huggy, lovey kind of guy!

A friend that has always been deathly afraid of large dogs loves him to pieces.

Honored Contributor

How could anyone not love him to pieces!❤️

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Such a hoot today!

I finally got (my day off) to the grocery store.  One thing was cucumbers.  I have been nuts over cucumbers since I was quite young.  I got the little "pickleing" cucumbers and made half a sandwich.

Shadow wanted the cucumber very badly, so I handed him a bite.  The look was priceless!  He looked at me as if to say "You're eating THAT?  Come on!!!".  I expected his eyes to cross!

It was so funny.  Of course, then it was on the floor!lol!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

So funnySmiley Happy❤️

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

I thought you would enjoy this story. 

I was ringing up a lady today and waiting was a lady with a dog in a dog stroller.

I said "I am sorry for you having to wait, I will be right with you."

She nodded but the dog opened his lips as if talking.  He also reacted to several other things I said!  This dog seemed to be speaking to me and the ladies that saw it laughed like crazy watching us talk!!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

How cute is that!

Thank you for sharing that!❤️

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

I was cleaning out some old fashion pictures and look what I found!

Pup.jpg

Honored Contributor

Look at him!!!💓

Beautiful baby Shadow!

I would have to hug him all day long!

Thankyou @ECBG🥰

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

They're only small a short while but sooooadorable to see that sweet face!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

And he still! has the sweetest face!❤️