Honored Contributor

@onthebay

The baby will have his first big snow fall tonight and will see it in the am if we get all forecast!  Can't wait to see this!!!

He's asleep next to me now.

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling On The Bay

[ Edited ]

@ECBG Thank you for letting me know! I can't wait and hope it happens! And I will look forward so much to pictures!

If u have a hard time getting me, go to the deer thread and get me there and I'll see you!

Shadow's first snow!❤️

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

I'll find you!  I don't want to intrude on Mama Wick's thread.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Well, Shadow finally ran a little in the snow a little while ago.  DH threw a few snowballs at/to him which Shadow tried to pick up and they exploded!

He's back on the vent now.

Honored Contributor

@ECBGAw he must have been so surprised when that snowball didn't act like a ball!

Have a good nap Shadow!💓

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Shadow and I had a good "hug fest" on the top step today outside of the bedroom door.  I love to sit one step below him so I can hug that big head and look into those eyes!

Shadow got a few fingers of mashed potatoes tonight and I have ordered some glucomine to give him strong hips and joints.  He favors a wrist after he gets up and is "stove up" after napping which concerns me.

Trying to keep Shadow average to lower weight to be easier on the hip joints.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

Thank you for the news about Shadow! Maybe he sprained his wrist a little. I hope it will be ok.!

He does have a very huggable kissable head!🥰

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling On The Bay

[ Edited ]

@on the bay 

Aunt Bay,  

Me is seepin' on the couch and mommy wants to be kidding me.  Me smells good and feels soft.  Me is being even more kissed!  

Me sleeped wiff mommie last night.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Me tried to scrunch up really, really, small so daddy wouldn't see I was on his pillow!  He was in the shower and the bed was all MINE!!!!

20220308_081952.jpg

OH!  Heck!  Mommie saw me!!!!!  Get smaller quick!!!!!.....

You don't see me!.......You don't see me!......  Did you see me????

20220308_081942.jpg

Honored Contributor

Oh @ECBG,

Thank you so much for the pictures! I just love him so much even though I've never gotten to officially hug him and hug him! I know we would just be in love with each other!

Made my day!💓