Esteemed Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

@Sassy7356   I'm sending this goat to a friend whose husband bought goats years ago. They ate the hoses from underneath his truck!

I'm glad you had a nice busy Mother's Day!

Everyone:  Yesterday my son brought Red Lobster home and they forgot biscuits. Today he tried calling and they're listed as "temporarily closed" online.

Many stores closed today, and didn't tell employees or people with their promotional cards. My son said he would have ordered lobster rather than his fish. There is a new CEO so like other places maybe he will fix it. Prices are unaffordable now in most restaurants. Sad! Ruby Tuesday closed years ago and the building is still vacant. 
   My yard men came finally and they were careful around the bluebird in the window box. She just peeked out at me watching for her out the bay window. 
    I'd called the crew not to blow the patio and postponed exterior painting until she and fledglings leave the nest. I hope no cats or hawks, snakes are around. 
    I took my son the newspaper and saw my granddaughter awhile, she walked Tony as I left. 
    Aldi had fresh cherries 🍒 I got a smal bowlful to nibble. 
In Switzerland they had cherries in bowls at the hotel desks. Perhaps a hospitality gesture we thought. 
    Tomorrow at 2:45;I go to my sons house to dog sit Tony while he's at the dentist for a chipped back tooth. His helper is working at the store. It supposed to rain, glad the grass was cut. 
    @viva923  You certainly have bad luck with yard men! It must hurt to cut grass with your foot. I hope you can find a new person to mow it! 
    Take care all.

🐐  🦞🥲 🪶🪺🪹🌾🍃

Respected Contributor

@Sassy7356 

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend, I'm happy you had a nice phone call from your son. We are finally greening up in our area too. It is so uplifting to see that green. I will be the last one in my neighborhood to get my lawn sprinklers going. I do it myself to save money, one of these days I'll treat myself and pay to open and close them. My dad taught me to be thrifty. He would cringe at my handbag collection but would applaud how I saved to purchase them. I am the eldest child and the most thrifty but I have saved up more $. It is ingrained in me to watch each penny, probably reflects that when I was young my folks were just starting out and making their future. 

Respected Contributor

Good evening all,

The sun finally came out late this afternoon after another gentle rain shower. Tomorrow supposed to be nice so I plan to play outside with my flowers that need potted and weeds needing pulled. I need to get fertilizer down on several of my flowering shrubs. There is one more rose bush I need to dig up that is looking sickly. I will plant no more of them, they are too much work with the bugs they get here and keeping them trimmed with their prickly thorns. My Japanese maple is looking beautiful at the front of my house, that was a smart choice.

The latest exploits of Bijou are that if I go back to bed after a very early outside potty break for him he is very restless. I will just fall asleep and he will crawl up on my pillow by my head and nuzzle my hair and if I open up an eye he will proceed to lick my face voraciously. This goes on for awhile until I give up and rise and make my morning coffee.

Yesterday I had my back door open enjoying the sound of the falling rain through the screen. Bijou came in the room and thought I forgot and left the back door open and made one off his speedy dashes thinking he would have some fun by himself outside. He fortunately didn't bust out the screen but he sat dazed for quite awhile just staring at me. I hope he remembers and doesn't do that again. 

Goodnight 💤 

Honored Contributor
Be Blessed And Happy Happy Tuesday Friends Pictures, Photos ...

Honored Contributor
Good Morning Happy Tuesday Winnie The Pooh

Honored Contributor
NATIONAL BUTTERMILK BISCUIT DAY  May 14

NATIONAL BUTTERMILK BISCUIT DAY | May 14

Honored Contributor
Tuesday Blessings | goodmorningpics.com

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much today

going into a stretch of wet weather-still clear yet but rain will begin this afternoon and stretch out till next week monday

not much else. later guys

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor