Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Have a good day!

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

Have a good day!

Good morning @Sassy7356!  I love you too!  Lets seize this wonderful day!  Heart

Honored Contributor

Polar Bear Cubs at Munich Zoo Hellabrunn | TIME

Honored Contributor

Re: Blue Skies Ahead

[ Edited ]

Oakleaf Hydrangea Shrub - 12" Tall Live Plant - 4" Pot - Hydrangea que

My Oak Leaf Hydrangea are blooming their hearts out right now.  There are five across the front of the house, one story high.  I had no idea that they would get that tall.  

Honored Contributor

Watering the Robins – Rae Spencer

Honored Contributor

150 Watercolor - Bouquets ideas | watercolor, watercolor bouquet, watercolor  flowers

Good morning friends!  It's Mother's Day Weekend!  I don't have any paticular plans, do you?  We are promised nice weather for saturday and sunday.  

I don't remember hearing from @hullie lately.  I hope everything is alright in her camp.  It would be nice to hear from @possummink and @lulutoby too.  

I'm up but not at um yet this morning.  The storms last night kept me up well into the night.  A new peaceful day today.  I wish all of you a wonderful day with sunshine and happiness!  Love you all!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Have a Nice Day – Fetch Great Quotes

Respected Contributor

Hi all, 

Ive been thinking of you all every day but just run out of time to get on iPad to say hello. Right now our weekly mowers are outside so I am holding Bijou as of course he is choosing this time to tell me he wants to use the backyard. He is getting more jawwy, trying to play with my hair, my clothes and appendages. He is learning things but you'd think that he would understand no as he hears that the most of everything. We were just at the vet again this week for the last of his vaccinations, he's gone from under five pounds to eight since being adopted. 

I've been out of town to see sis a couple of times, too soon to take Bijou with me but showed her pictures. She is doing fine, we enjoyed bingo and popcorn.

We've had storms roll through like you all. Bijou doesn't like thunder and lightning anymore than I do. Thinking about redoing my deck but finding a contractor is a bit daunting. I'll keep asking around.

Mowers gone, need to take puppy out now.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here

it is a very wet rainy COLD day here only 50 degrees outside

raw wind off ocean today.

did get morn walk in.

not much else. later guys