Honored Contributor

Re: Back Fence for August 2021

I'm relieved that you slept better last night.  Good sleep boosts the immune system which goes a long way to healing @viva923 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Hello all, it's hot outside so short of feeding and watering the outdoor wildlife I've been staying inside.  Bless all of you who live in really hot parts of the country - I would not do well Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

my hubby got up early and went to the local farmers market. It's a huge county run one,nice! He always gets tomatoes for us and our son in law,as he works Sunday.

He also came home with a huge box of peaches,as my request. So,I spent the morning freezing bags of peace's. They will be great this witer

Ive already made peach and blueberry ice cream,and a peach and blueberry crumble. I have to make extra for daughter and son inlawas everyone loves it.

Next week will get a few extra to freeze.they are picked at 3-4inthe morning,packed, and put on the truck to be here at 7. That's fresh food! Also pick up any veggies that look good.

Honored Contributor

@Epicurean wrote:

my hubby got up early and went to the local farmers market. It's a huge county run one,nice! He always gets tomatoes for us and our son in law,as he works Sunday.

He also came home with a huge box of peaches,as my request. So,I spent the morning freezing bags of peace's. They will be great this witer

Ive already made peach and blueberry ice cream,and a peach and blueberry crumble. I have to make extra for daughter and son inlawas everyone loves it.

Next week will get a few extra to freeze.they are picked at 3-4inthe morning,packed, and put on the truck to be here at 7. That's fresh food! Also pick up any veggies that look good.

@Epicurean 

Everything sounds delicious! 😋

Honored Contributor

hey all

busy day for me

dh helped me clean the house, i did a few things, just windows and such,just to make me feel useful. 

slept thru the night, 11pm to 4am which is good for me

dh took me to a roses today. it is a little 5&10 cent store that has some unique finds, of course i found me a bunch of finds and could not resist them, brought home more stuff LOL

upped my stimulator to .5, see if i can handle the buzzy feeling,not sure i will be able to handle it. see what happens, may have to back it down to my .4 where it is best for me.

ok guys later dinner is ready, dh make homemake lagzana in slow cooker for me, ok later guys.

Honored Contributor

hey all

put my stimulator back up to .5, see how i do today

not much going on here

dusted a little bit of the furniture,windexed some windows and wall pictures, vacuumed and that was it, got walk in early

have my medicare wellness visit at 220pm today.

not much else guys. later

Honored Contributor

Yum that all sounds so good @Epicurean 

Honored Contributor

I miss a good old 5 and dime @viva923   I loved Woolworths Heart

Honored Contributor

I hope your Medicare wellness visit went okay @viva923 

Honored Contributor

hey all

wellness visit went nicely. am doing everything possible to stay healthy ,just my stupid blood pressure always the bad guy in the whole visit. i walk,don't smoke,don't drink alcohol,don't drink soda's, eat bran cereal or oatmeal i make from scratch every morn. she said i am doing all a-ok, just have a side effect of lousy blood pressure.

not much else.

got a semi dry thunderstorm this afternoon

dh had to drive home in a blinding rain storm, could not see end of hood of the car, 20mph all way home till he got about 1 mile from the house,rain let u p.

not much else guys,later