Super Contributor

I only buy Breezies from here maybe like 20 years. I'm now an old lady with rounded shoulders and my bra straps always fall down. It's embarrasing to dig in your shirt to pull them up. Any help will be appreciated.

Trusted Contributor

Have you tried Racer Back bras.  When my shoulders bother me I find wearing those helps.  Also they are much easier to put on.  Straps never fall off your shoulders.

Super Contributor

Bali One Smooth U Bra.  Built-up comfort-U design for a smooth back and stay-in-place straps.

Honored Contributor

I bought small silicone shoulder pieces that my bra shop sold some years ago.  I assume someone still sells something similar.  

Respected Contributor

@Auntie CC  You may want to find a bra with straps that are angled in the back so they won't fall. The pic below is Warner's Cloud 9 from Macy's online, but there are other brands that have this feature. I can't recommend Bali because the bras from them I bought have straps that dug deeply into the top of my shoulders. Maidenform is a brand that worked for me, too.

image.png

This one is Maidenform's Comfort Devotion from Macy's online that has straps that can be worn in 2 different ways

image.png

image.png

Super Contributor

You may want to go to a regular store for a fitting & a knowledgeable sales person. Nordstrom does a fantastice job, Dillards & Macys do ok, VS not very good.

Honored Contributor

I use these from Amazon.  Work like a charm.

Screenshot_20221012-101808_kindlephoto-450029942.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Try knixdotcom They have virtual bra fittings that you can book on their website, many styles of bras to pick from.

Respected Contributor

I started wearing front closure bras several years ago as a solution to this problem. My favorite is a Bali comfort bra, #3P66. They're comfortable, come in a variety of colors and the straps NEVER slide off my shoulders. I've gotten them at reasonable prices from Amazon and Her Room. There are plenty of other front closure bras, but these are my favorites.

Trusted Contributor

I wear the bra in the first picture.  It is Warmers #1269. I am 70 and it is my favorite bra ever.  I have small shoulders and my bra straps always fell down. Not with this bra. Macys has a fantastic sale on it now. Was about $42 and now on sale for $16.99 through today.  Lots of colors and free shipping on $25, or free if you are a high level star rewards member.