Honored Contributor

Re: April Showers at the Bird's Nest (April 2024)

hey all

ultra busy day

super warm

will check in later.

Trusted Contributor

Almost 9 p.m. and the temp downstairs is 76 deg.with it being 77 in our bedroom. Guess we will be able to sleep with the windows open again tonight. Love this weather. Grilled steaks outdoors tonight,D.D.  was very glad to see that. I'm sure she never grills outside just for herself. She comes over for dinner Wednesday and Saturday eves. Hope you all are having great weather like we are. 

Honored Contributor

Good morning all.
I got nothing much done here at home yesterday, lol. Was out of the house 3 different times twice for the dog, and once to have brunch with my daughter.
So that means that today I must clean the bathroom and dust, all of which will not take long, once I start. Getting started, especially that darned dusting, is the problem. Of course, we will go to the park. Then I want to give my pedestal plant stand another coat of paint, and that's about it for today.
Hope you have an enjoyable day.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Happy Thursday! Have a Nice Day

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

hey all

dh saw the uroligist today. it is a 2cm bladder stone. now we wait for the surgery people to call and get surg set up.

under flood warnings/watches. a huge influx of rain is moving in and we are so water logged creeks/streams,rivers are at max capacity.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

Glad that you posted an update @viva923  because I was just about to ask.  He's got a large stone there and I can only imagine how much it must be hurting him.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We had a couple of days of sunny weather and its back to rain through tomorrow.  I went to the dentist today, asked a bunch of questions, insisted on X-rays of the 3 teeth that were going to be filled.  I wanted to know the extent of decalcification from the inside out.  I think my dentist was surprised at how visible (shadow) the decalcification was when you looked at the X-ray.

Teeth are filled, still kinda tender from the novacaine shots.  She had to inject that tender area under my upper lip where it meets the gumline - glad I'm not scary about shots, lol.

Glad it's done and I've got a game plan for moving forward.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

hey all

have had some rain overnight and 2 claps of thunder, otherwise it is overcast with very cloudy skies. it just rained pretty hard about 1 hour ago. now it is SUPER WINDY.

got morn walk in

doc appt at 1pm today for me. later all

Honored Contributor

Good Morning! Happy Friday Quotes

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Good morning, had an early hair appt, then came home and washed the sliding glass doors, which were full of puppy nose smears, imagine that, lol.
Will probably go for a walk in the park in a bit.
Not much else planned for today.
Hope you have a good one!
"To each their own, in all things".