Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Any adjustable bed users here?

@Spacecrazy I see you have trouble with sheets. Well I have an adjustable bed and I had the same problem but I bought Scott brothers sheets you know those twins, and I love them. Wash after wash they don’t shrink. I read all the reviews and won’t go back to any other sheets. They have the best. Good luck. These stay on. I love them. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have a queen adjustable bed that I bought through Amazon for $600.  It took less than 15 minutes to set up, both head and foot are adjustable, has a wireless, backlit remote,  is high enough that I can clean under the bed and even with the mattress in place I can move the bed if I need to (bare floor).  The legs can be set at 4", 6" or combined for a 10" height.

As a result of my purchase two other family members have purchased the same adjustable bed.  None of us regret the purchase nor would we give it up.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Trusted Contributor

THANKS to all of you for taking the time to post.  I appreciate all of them.

I took the plunge a bought a Stearns & Foster mattress with an adjustable base.  I can't wait to get it, I hope it will be all I need it to be.  For the past couple of years I've been having back problems and find it painful to sleep completely flat, so I hope this will make me get more restful and pain-free sleep.

Again, many thanks to all of you who responded to my questions.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@DottieBlue , I have had an adjustable bed for about a year now.  I think it is sleep science.  I bought it from Costco and would only buy from them because of their great return policy.  The bed has a twenty year warranty.  I have queen size.  Both the foot and the head raise and there is a massage feature which I have never used.  I love it.  It came with white glove delivery.

White glove delivery service means they will set the bed up for you and remove the packaging and take it with them when they go. Nit does not mean they will dismantle your old bed or dispose of it.

The bed came with adjustable legs and the delivery people will let you choose the right height.  I was happy to discover the highest setting was perfect for me.  Easy to get my feet on the floor.  The mattress is held in Place with steel bars along the side and the across the bottom.

I have never had an issue getting my sheets on this bed.  I did not buy special sheets for it.  I raise the head and the foot, put on the fitted sheet easily and press the flat button and done.

The bed was expensive but since a good night’s sleep is so important, that’s ok with me.  Wouldn’t consider anything else now.  Good luck!  LM

@Lilysmom 

I have never thought to raise the head and foot of our bed when putting on clean sheets!  Thank you for the hot tip!

We cycle through at least one but often two massage settings before falling asleep every night!

Esteemed Contributor

@magicmoodz , I completely forget about the massage feature.  I will have to try that.  Thanks!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmom 

I have been meaning to let you know how much I appreciate your helpful hint about rasing the head and foot of our bed when putting on new sheets. 

Works like a charm! Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@magicmoodz , so glad it made it easier!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@magicmoodz , so glad it made it easier!  LM

@Lilysmom

❤️