Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@matty liz wrote:

This a.m. on the weather channel There was a report from someplace in N.J. about the whole area pitching in an caring by cleaning up and supplying needs. 

@matty liz   Mullica Hill, N.J.  The residents suffered a direct hit from a EF 4 tornado.

We got hit BAD too.  All my neighbors did too.  The town pitched in to help.  The whole town was under feet of water.  One family, don't know where, they had a few inches of water in the basement and the whole wall collapsed and they were in white water fighting to not drown.  Now, we're supposed to get more rain but not from a hurricane but tornadoes which were NEVER in my area are now coming on board more and more.  I blame climate change.  Thank GOD ALMIGHTY that Larry stayed away from land but there's a disturbance in the south that is not going away.  terrible......

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@matty liz wrote:

This a.m. on the weather channel There was a report from someplace in N.J. about the whole area pitching in an caring by cleaning up and supplying needs. 

@matty liz   Mullica Hill, N.J.  The residents suffered a direct hit from a EF 4 tornado.

We got hit BAD too.  All my neighbors did too.  The town pitched in to help.  The whole town was under feet of water.  One family, don't know where, they had a few inches of water in the basement and the whole wall collapsed and they were in white water fighting to not drown.  Now, we're supposed to get more rain but not from a hurricane but tornadoes which were NEVER in my area are now coming on board more and more.  I blame climate change.  Thank GOD ALMIGHTY that Larry stayed away from land but there's a disturbance in the south that is not going away.  terrible......

@77yangya 

ITA with you!

Waving from the WET south.  🌧🌧🌧

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:
I agree. That is the America that I live in & what I see from the people that I know. Not the version that the media tries to show.

You're very lucky. So am I. But a lot of Americans don't live in our America. Just because we don't live it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.