Honored Contributor

@Shanus

1E8D9397-0596-49F7-AE94-F80E67EB8E9E.gif

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

My heart breaks for you and also your family.  To say goodbye to someone who you have loved all your life is an unmeasurable sadness.  Hold tight to your memories as they will help get you through this tough time,   I know your strong faith will help you through this.  Take care friend.

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry.There is a time for everyone to say goodbye and it is so painfully difficult that there are no words to comfort on this earth.I pray that her passing will be peaceful and that you will find a time where the painful loss will be diminished by beautiful memories of the love she gave.Sending hugs for you Shanus

Respected Contributor

I was where you are, five years ago, so I know how you feel. Sending (((HUGS)))

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  We are here, united in prayer that your mother's passing is a painless and peaceful journey. 

Image result for group hands joined in prayer

I'm so glad that you can feel the good thoughts and vibrations being sent your way during this heartbreaking time.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Despite all your trials with your mother, it all really comes down to your question:  “Can we ever be ready to lose someone we love?”

I suspect you know the answer now.

Sending cyber hugs and peaceful prayers to you and your loved ones.

🙏❤️🕊

Respected Contributor

What a wonderful daughter you are.Sending hugs and prayers your way.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus.  I've thought of you so often the past few days, wondering how things are going.  Your narrative takes me back to when my dear dad was dying.  He was here at my house but under hospice care.  As you say, he also stopped eating and drinking and slept, eventually becoming comatose.

There are so many people here who have you in their thoughts and prayers.  Wish there was something I could do to help but sounds as though your wonderful family is pitching in.  Stay strong.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Shanus  Peace be with you during this difficult time.   Heart

Honored Contributor

@Shanus

Thinking of you with love, hope and prayers.  I hope your mothers passing is peaceful.  You are a wonderful caring daughter.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~