Esteemed Contributor

What did u buy too much of in 2018?

Looking back, I bought too many coats! I’m always in search of the perfect coat and, well, I found many! I bought 2 J Crew coats, 2 wool coats from Talbots, 1 from denim & Co, 2 from Susan Graver, 2 from Dennis Basso, etc. funny thing is....that I really like each one of them! Oh yeah.... forgot...I also bought a great raincoat from Eddie Bauer. What did you buy too much of in 2018?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What did u buy too much of in 2018?

I think I bought a little too much First Aid Beauty cream, JM Body Butter and Almond Oil shower gel. I love these products because they work for me. One year I ran out and my skin was in awful shape. I do believe they had a few more offers this year and that's where I went off track.

I also ordered more than usual Harry Slatkin candles. Peppermint. It's the only scent I'm not allergic to. I forgot how relaxing it was to light a candle at night while I watch tv. It really is a stree reliever for me. 

Overall, it wasn't too bad.   

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361

Me? Zero! My wife? Yikes!!! Starbucks for a starter.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Dolls.  I donated a group of them to the children's hospital at Christmas.  

Honored Contributor

Flour.

I eat gluten free so I don't eat wheat or wheat flour, but I do cook for for other people.

I had two five lbs unopened bags already that I forgot about and bought two more 5 lbs. at Wegman's when they were on sale.

When I went shopping for supplies to make Christmas cookies, I purchased two 10 lb bags at Costco.

I have two lock and lock containers with Gold Medal and Lily White flour in them in my pantry.

I also have some bread flour in my freezer.

I figure I probably have at least 50 lbs of wheat flour right now, plus numerous types of gluten free flour.

I better get baking.

Trusted Contributor

Bath and body products.  Have a closet full, and more on the way.  I have body lotionitis.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased way too many handbags.  But thats my thing.

And way to many Cardigans...but thats my thing too.

I must stop the madness.lol.Woman Tongue

Trusted Contributor

@Skididdy  Too may barefoot dreams cardigans for me.  Stop the madness is right !

Respected Contributor

Skincare. I can’t seem to help myself. I am always looking for new and interesting products. And I always find them.

I need another face or two.

Respected Contributor

Too much supersized philosophy body washes.  A few times I bought duos.  I've got 4 in my shower, each corner of the tub has a giant pump bottle.  And I've got 2 more unopened in my closet.  I use them for shampoo, too.  And when I run out of those little plastic hand soap containers, like SoftSoap, I will refill them with philosophy.  And still, it is going to take me forever to use them up.