Regular Contributor

I have this in SAM. I think it came in a kit. I have ever tried it and am not even sure it would work in my hair. You don't hear much about this product. What do I do with it?{#emotions_dlg.huh}

Regular Contributor

Just looked this up and watched video. I already use the oil as a finishing product....hmmm what to do with this.....I'll try it on my lips. Any other uses that were not mentioned in the video? I figured if anyone would know what to do with this it would be you ladies!

Super Contributor
I use it on my hands before I go to bed. It works really well for that. Also, on my feet.
Honored Contributor

I think it's better for short hair when you want it more piecey or maybe spiky. I have a lg. Texture Balm that I keep on my nightstand to apply as lip balm before bed - haven't had dry or chapped lips all winter. It's also good on rough, dry elbows and heels.

Regular Contributor
On 2/2/2014 Happy Elizabeth said: I use it on my hands before I go to bed. It works really well for that. Also, on my feet.

OK I am going to try that I have long hair so I don't think it is the product for me.

Regular Contributor
On 2/2/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I think it's better for short hair when you want it more piecey or maybe spiky. I have a lg. Texture Balm that I keep on my nightstand to apply as lip balm before bed - haven't had dry or chapped lips all winter. It's also good on rough, dry elbows and heels.

By my bed it will be! I have dry lips and elbows...feet too. Thanks!

Super Contributor

I use it on my hair to smooth it out, on my lips as a balm and when my hands are really dry I rub some on my hands and mix it with my hand lotion to help seal in the moisture.

Honored Contributor
On 2/2/2014 Kempokim said:
On 2/2/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

By my bed it will be! I have dry lips and elbows...feet too. Thanks!

Forgot to mention...try it on your cuticles, too!

Super Contributor
I love texture balm! I use it to smooth the front of my hair after blow drying, then take the remainder left on my hands to oomph up the back underneath area. Works really well!
Respected Contributor
On 2/2/2014 Kempokim said:
On 2/2/2014 Happy Elizabeth said: I use it on my hands before I go to bed. It works really well for that. Also, on my feet.

OK I am going to try that I have long hair so I don't think it is the product for me.

My hair is below my shoulders and I use it regularly. It adds hold, not just gloss. I think it is great if you tend to be dry or have relaxed AA hair also, because it seals in moisture. With long or short hair you can use it for the piecy look. It make my hair look more like somebody with more skill than me styled it!
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012