Valued Contributor

Clientele, I think I'll go back..........

I think I've made the rounds of just about everything out there. skin doesn't look that great considering all the money I've spent. Got an email today from Clientele with good specials and free shipping this weekend. I used the line several years ago and then got restless and started trying different lines.

Is anyone using Clientele? I"M going to order a kit with Elastology products. I wanted to try the lotus serum that comes with the kit. Products have excellent ingredients but if anyone wants to stay away from parabens this isnt the line to use. I'm not concerned so that isn't an issue for me.

One product I remember really liking was the oil free day moisturizer with 30 spf.

Contributor

Re: Clientele, I think I'll go back..........

Nadine, you are not alone. I still use the Clientele elastology day moisturizer with SPF, and I also use the Clientele Perfect Coverage compact face powder. I also order them from the website. I have somewhat sensitive skin with some rosacea, and I still love the Clientele. I didn't use the serums, as I try not to use too many products with my rosacea issues. Less is better.

The face powder is really good. QVC still sells it. Item A170391. I tried BE minerals for face powder, but I really like the Clientele better. It isn't cakey at all and gives very good natural coverage. I also use some of the Isomers products, specifically the Copper P serum, and I recently discovered Malin and Goetz products, which are also very good.

Valued Contributor

I have a ton of Isomers, not using any right now though. Haven't tried Malin and Goetz, can't believe I missed that line, lol,

I need to try the powder you mentioned. I'm always looking or something with light coverage that doesn't cause my sebderm to flare up.

Trusted Contributor

Love it. Very interesting chemistry.
Super Contributor

interesting...

Valued Contributor

On 2/14/2014 Meeras said:

interesting...

maybe not to everyone

Valued Contributor

Nadine, I did just what you did and I am also going back. I loved the lotus serum as well as many other products. I used to get it at Nordstrom, but I don't think they carry it anymore.

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Valued Contributor

cookie I know some Nordies carry it but not sure which ones. They have just good specials on their website along with really nice gifts. odered an Elastology set, has day cream, night cream, cleanser, lotus face and eye serum for 79 and free shipping. The free gift had another 1oz lotus serum along with some other things so this was a really good value.

Frequent Contributor

On 2/14/2014 TooGoodToBeTrue said:

Nadine, you are not alone. I still use the Clientele elastology day moisturizer with SPF, and I also use the Clientele Perfect Coverage compact face powder. I also order them from the website. I have somewhat sensitive skin with some rosacea, and I still love the Clientele. I didn't use the serums, as I try not to use too many products with my rosacea issues. Less is better.

The face powder is really good. QVC still sells it. Item A170391. I tried BE minerals for face powder, but I really like the Clientele better. It isn't cakey at all and gives very good natural coverage. I also use some of the Isomers products, specifically the Copper P serum, and I recently discovered Malin and Goetz products, which are also very good

May I ask what other product lines you use with you sensitive skin and rosacea? I also have both and still looking for the right combination.

Other products from this line or any other recs.

Tia

Shopping girl 59

Honored Contributor

On 2/15/2014 shoppinggirl59 said:
On 2/14/2014 TooGoodToBeTrue said:

The face powder is really good. QVC still sells it. Item A170391. I tried BE minerals for face powder, but I really like the Clientele better. It isn't cakey at all and gives very good natural coverage. I also use some of the Isomers products, specifically the Copper P serum, and I recently discovered Malin and Goetz products, which are also very good

May I ask what other product lines you use with you sensitive skin and rosacea? I also have both and still looking for the right combination.

Other products from this line or any other recs.

Tia

Shopping girl 59

I recommend Paula's Choice. All the products are free of fragrance and irritants and have excellent ingredients. There are several lines of products geared toward different needs, and two of the lines particularly target sensitive/rosacea skin: Hydralight for normal to oily, and Skin Recovery for normal to dry. But really nearly all of her products work nicely on sensitive skin and rosacea. And Paula's Choice is cruelty-free (certified by Leaping Bunny).

Customer service is superb. They will help you choose according to your needs and send you free samples to try. They will also accept returns within 60 days, but truth be told, even after that, they'll likely give you store credit and not even ask you to return the product. On one occasion I told them that a product was not right for me, and they did just that. They told me to maybe try it again at some point. I did and now love that product.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland