Super Contributor

Use it on your lips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's AMAZING!!!

Respected Contributor

This balm is always in my arsenal. I have short assymetrical hair and works great for doing a piecey look. Also love it for cuticules.

Regular Contributor

Lots of great ideas! Thanks ladies!!!!!

Regular Contributor
On 2/2/2014 Happy Elizabeth said: I use it on my hands before I go to bed. It works really well for that. Also, on my feet.

Yes yes yes! It is one of my all time favorite hand creams, and really disappears into the hand and feet and doesn't leave a sticky layer but you can feel that protective beeswax/paraffin layer. Super great for cuticles and lips as mentioned! I ordered 3 or 4 of those kits with 'mini' balms just so I could keep it every where and in my purse.

If my hair gets windblown around, I rub it into my hands/fingertips and 'lightly stroke/brush" the wispy bits until they lay correct. Sometimes when I take my hair out of rollers, I then run my hand (with the product on my hand/fingers,) over and around the exact curl and let it 'cool/dry' a bit before breaking it apart, this really holds a curl and keeps my hair from being destroyed without it weighing anything down (until day 3, then you see extra weighdown in my hair when I use this product. Without it, I can make it to day 4 easy.) Don't 'overcoat' the curl, but a light 'reinforcement' really can help.

Of course it can be 'scrunched' into the ends/middles to make a look 'piecy.' Keep it away from roots.

FYI: My hair prefers Lavender WEN and can get weighed down easy, its fine to medium and not a lot of it. Now at least half gray (but colored.)

Hey WEN girls! I haven't been here in a while and hope you're all well!

Honored Contributor

This is one of the items he NEVER offers in a OTO or TSV. I really wish he would, even a mini size of it, so we can try it. He's been offering the same things lately, it would be nice to try something different once in awhile.

Respected Contributor

It actually works on smoothing hair and I use it as a lip gloss lol

Respected Contributor
I use it on my lips and cuticles. I also like it on my hair sometimes. I just put 2 swipes on my hand and rub my hands together. It works almost like a wax or pomade. It just smooths flyaways, adds some shine, and makes my layers look separated. I use it like hairspray because it keeps my hair where I want it. Hope this helps.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!