Esteemed Contributor

Re: Won't Do That Again!!!!!

@ECBG, So sorry you are having to deal with this mess.  Dental issues are awful.  I went through a bad stretch several years back myself.  Everything will get back to normal - you will see.  Double pain, pain in mouth, pain in wallet.  Hope you are back to normal soon.  Enjoy the beach!

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@ECBG, So sorry you are having to deal with this mess.  Dental issues are awful.  I went through a bad stretch several years back myself.  Everything will get back to normal - you will see.  Double pain, pain in mouth, pain in wallet.  Hope you are back to normal soon.  Enjoy the beach!

@PamfromCT 

Thank you.  You are so sweet to hold my hand!  I just have the slightest discomfort for about an hour which goes away with Tylenol.   My pain threshold is extremely high. 

It's just inconvenience to deal with.  At least I don't have a hole in my mouth, but did the whole time we were under masks!  Lol!!!!!Smiley Happy

This too shall pass!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG If you are going to the beach, be sure you check and make certain the sun and antibiotic won;t be an issue.  I took an antibiotic on a trip to Myrtle Beach and had a bad sunburn and reaction to my meds.  Have a fun time and pray you are healed soon.

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@ECBG If you are going to the beach, be sure you check and make certain the sun and antibiotic won;t be an issue.  I took an antibiotic on a trip to Myrtle Beach and had a bad sunburn and reaction to my meds.  Have a fun time and pray you are healed soon.

@Boomernichols 

Many thanks!  I didn't know that.  I get a 70 or higher spf, wear a large brimmed sun safe hat, and am not in the water much.  I'll have my book and be on my phone.

This time we may have a cooler temp when we are there.  I at least want to "feel" I am on the beach.  

If I am too cool-there is a quite large antique place I want to go to!Smiley Happy

Also, the old town of Southport, NC is right next to us.  There are several shops I like there too!Smiley Happy