Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the December Exercise Check In

Good job, Honny!

I did a good cardio workout. I wish I could leave work at 3:30 everyday....it makes it ever so much easier to get my workout in and still have time for dinner. Sigh that today's early out was a one time only.

Valued Contributor

Woohoo! 7 in a row. I only got in 30 minutes tonight and last night, but this being the first week back in a long time, that is pretty decent. A grand total of 5 hours + a few minutes this week. I've been sitting in a classroom for the last 11 1/2 months and my legs have grown weak. They are feeling stronger, and I'm hoping to get some jogging in with the walking soon. You guys talking about weights makes me want to get back to the gym. I'm not sure I have the time right now. But, I could get in some weight bearing exercises like squats, lunges, push-ups and planks. I much prefer machines though. LOL!

Respected Contributor

Hi all, still have the headache, low grade but could get bigger if I move too much..sigh....

Took a short trail walk going really slow....

Funny talking about Lucy on her heating pad and nomless your place being on the cool side. Logan jumps in the snow and lays down and chews a stick....loves the snow and cold....but he has a lot of fur too....he would swelter on a heading pad! LOL

Made some cookies this afternoon...planning on giving some to our neighbor who helps us with our driveway...

Good job Honey and Okie Dokie....I have a Total Gym but haven't been able to use it since I got this headache...but hopefully soon.

Well time for Last Man Standing ( pppmint, insert wink)...

Have a good rest of your night!

Respected Contributor

Way to go, Okey! Bopper, I'm glad to see your post, it means your up and around, but I hope you feel 100% very soon.
Respected Contributor

I love the new Fitbit TV ad....the one with the jingle "....ping fit, pong fit, loops fit, wheeeeeee fit.." I watch it every time it comes on. I don't like VivoFit ad where the woman is at work and has work to do, but her VivoFit makes her!go take a walk. She'll lose that job in a nanosecond. They should have shown her on a sofa in front of the TV with a bag of chips, make her take a walk then.
Valued Contributor

nomless, I saw the post you made about the awesome looking pink formula x nail polish in the nail color thread in beauty. I have revisited the thread several times, and only tonight realized that it was your post of the lovely color that kept drawing my eye. Have you tried it yet and if so, how is the formula. I agree that it is extremely hard to find pretty pinks. They are all either too washed out, or the wrong undertone altogether for my skin. I want something exceptional. I don't paint my fingernails because of school/work, but my toes stay painted year-round.

Respected Contributor

Okey, how fun you saw my post on the nails thread. I'm a newbie to polish, I just started using it in November. I love the glitters, textures, and metallics. I haven't used the pink yet, but will on Sunday, so I'll report back. It's a gorgeous true pink, opaque, with mostly gold micro glitter. I don't think the glitter will read as gold though, I think it will just be sparkly. It's textured not smooth. I don't think I'll use a topcoat, I like textures. The nail thread is tons of fun, and like this one, the posters are friendly and helpful. I'm enjoying it.
Valued Contributor

Morning ladies...woke up with hives...ugh. Got home from party at 11, woke up at 5 with the hives. I could feel my face and lips were puffy last night so I wondered if I was having a reaction to something...ay. I took some Benedryl but have a lot to do today and would hate to have to cancel our W ICKED show, heard it's fabulous. I did buy the insurance though so we won't be out any money if I do.

bopper...sorry you still have that darn headache. Hopefully it will be gone today, they can take a few days if you have a true migraine. As you know, Lucy loves the snow too...she got to play in some on the way to Pittsburgh. First thing she did was dig her face through it and roll around. She does better in cold than she does the heat for exercising. But 4.5 lbs with no body-fat, she likes to be warm in my cold house.

nomless...that's what I worry about with the cats and the heating pad too...them kneading it with their nails. I got 2 beautiful new throws and they lay on those so I think they're good. I painted my nails for the party last night...a dark OPI color...can't remember the name. Our thermostat has hit 60...that's chilly in a house!

Okey...I'm usually the same way, toenails painted year-round but I don't paint my nails that often. For one thing, I'm super picky about it...can not stand to see chipped and worn polish in fingernails.

Hubcaps and I were supposed to hit the gym this morning and pull out all the decorations so I can decorate while he's gone this week. Have to see how I feel but can tell the Benedryl is kicking in.

Waving to everyone!! FUTURE, hope your trip was fun. Hi Tony, Cater, and anyone else driving by.

Valued Contributor

p.s. nomless, I haven't seen 1 commercial for the Fitbit! I haven't been watching much TV at all though but you'd still think I'd see at least one. I think dh is getting me a Garmin...he tried getting me to go look Black Friday but we had too many other things to do. I do want one though...just trying to figure out which one I want makes me overwhelmed so I still don't have one and have been looking for well over a year. That and a new treadmill...I hate buying stuff like that. Probably why I'll never have a new vehicle...lol.

Esteemed Contributor

nomless, congrats on discovering nail polish! One day, just for a change from the glitters and textures, try a blue polish.

This morning did Pilates for Weight Loss OnDemand.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.