Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE NOVEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

A nice day for a trail run ....  6.62mi/1hour 15min.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Lol... oh @JudyL , please, you're torchering me.  That cookie is delicious!  I've been on an oatmeal cookie making binge for about three weeks.  With raisins and nuts.  I need an intervention badly.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Good Sunday Morning, our sunrise was spectacular this morning, it's cloudy now.

I will be doing my rebounder for lymphatic drainage and to stimulate my immune system and then I'll do the Total Gym and a dog walk.   

I also love Oatmeal anything!   I have steel cut oats for breakfast a lot of mornings with fruit and oatmeal muffins.   

Last night I made myself a delicious salad for dinner with a kale mix/spinach/ sweet potato, with red grapes and walnuts.   So good and healthy

Hoping everyone has a great Sunday and stay safe!

Respected Contributor

Good morning, all!  I just finished my LaBlast class and had a sweaty time.  I will be teaching Saturday and doing a 5K on Sunday, if I decide to not do it virtually.  I'm a little iffy about being around that many people.  The race organizers have said they are limiting participation, but I am anticipating a huge spike in Covid cases, thanks to people who decided to travel for Thanksgiving.  Including Denver's mayor.  I was furious when I saw that--especially since he had given a press conference the day before and tweeted an hour before he was spotted at the airport.  It doesn't matter what political party he belongs to, that is just jackwagon behavior.

I had my covid test on Saturday and came back negative, so I'm all set for surgery tomorrow.  Hopefully, it goes well and gets rid of the stupid pain I've had for 3 months.

Hope you all have a great day!

Respected Contributor

Hey everyone, it's blustery and wind chill of 12 here.   I did Total Gym and rebounder and then walked Logan.  I had to really bundle up as the winds are howling.

@DrKelli  best of luck to you for a successful surgery.  This is outpatient right?

How is everyone else doing. Please stay safe, don't travel.  My sons are so stupid.  One is at a hotel water park with his 2 kids...and my other son had people over for Thanksgiving....  I have no words... I'm just so irritated....

I threw my neck out reaching for something of all things, so left side is stiff and kinked down to my shoulder blade...ugh

I hope you are all keeping up with workouts, Movement is Medicine.   Dad is doing well now in Rehab so well that they are amazed how strong he is.  And this is why I say Movement is Medicine as he's always been active and look at how that reflects on healing.

Take care!

Honored Contributor

@bopper thats great news about your dad!  

@DrKelli will be thinking of you tomorrow.  Please check in when you feel up to it.

Nothing but work for me today ladies.  Tomorrow is the beginning of a new month.  Maybe I'll find motivation in that.

Have a good evening.

Honored Contributor

Prayers for tomorrow, @DrKelli.  I'm surprised they're doing both hands at the same time.  🙏🏽

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)