Trusted Contributor

Question about Andrew Lessman

I recently began taking his glucosamine chondroitin and would like to add Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails and Marine Collagen Peptides.

I know there are a few fans of his here (and of these products in particular) and so I would like to know what you think of them and what time of the year he has a Today's Special on them.   I know he has a visit coming up in April and am considering purchasing some of these products, but will wait if they will be a Today's Special later.  July is the month of HHSN, I believe. 

Has anyone tried Andrew's Five Favorites?  As with most of his products, it has great reviews.

Thanks for your help. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question about Andrew Lessman

[ Edited ]

@Shaunac

His next TS in June/July will be for the Healthy Hair Skin and Nails. He mentioned it on his visit that he had earlier this month.

I would also recommend that you sign on on HSN to be notified when he is planning a visit.

I take the following on a consistent basis.

Healthy Hair Skin & Nails

Eye Support

Breast Health

Essential 1

I love them all.

Valued Contributor

I have been taking Healthy Skin and Hair vitamins ( 1 a day) for about 3 years.I haven't started getting compliments on my hair and skin after the second year.I get them every July when they are the TSV.

Honored Contributor

I love Andrew's products, having just started with his supplements about six months ago. I have quite a few of his, but one that you mentioned for the hair and nails works wonders for me. I also like the marine collagen and use it daily in my smoothie. My all time favorite is his newest Choconuvo, which contains his cholesterol care product, but has the most yummy chocolate!

It is my understanding from what he said on his last shows that in April he will highlight his Omega 3 (which I love!) and his Ultimate Eye product. Sounds like the time to stock up if you are interested in those.

Honored Contributor

@WorldTraveler wrote:

I love Andrew's products, having just started with his supplements about six months ago. I have quite a few of his, but one that you mentioned for the hair and nails works wonders for me. I also like the marine collagen and use it daily in my smoothie. My all time favorite is his newest Choconuvo, which contains his cholesterol care product, but has the most yummy chocolate!

It is my understanding from what he said on his last shows that in April he will highlight his Omega 3 (which I love!) and his Ultimate Eye product. Sounds like the time to stock up if you are interested in those.

DH takes 1 fish oil per day & I take 2. I wish Andrew would make his large TS fish oil at least a 730 ct bottle. That way there's enough for me to take 2 per day or for me & DH to take 1 per day.

Contributor

We have purchased many of his Vitamins and supplements, for our family and extended family....

I like them and reorder over the years.. you can see video of his factory (made in USA), use of solar,...

He always states his vitamins won't upset your stomach, and they have not.

They are a quality product. 

They are on the pricey side though is the only downside...

Honored Contributor

I like his calcium/vitamin d and magnesium

I like his Omega 3

I like his turmeric

I like his vitamin K

I'm allergic to his Healthy Hair skin and nails as biotin makes my scalp itch worse than it already does.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I am very happy with what I take from his line - Omega, Essential 1, vit D, and Healthy Skin/Nails.  I sure have to cut my hair a lot.  Ugh.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Products are awesome, prices - not so much. So I have streamlined it to a few basics. Essential 1, Omega, Collagen, Vit D and Ultimate Eye. Finishing up healthy hair s&n, may not reorder. Its not helping my skin. Too much biotin, probably one of the reasons I break out.