Esteemed Contributor
On 4/20/2014 willdob3 said:
On 4/20/2014 emmiesmom said:
On 4/19/2014 willdob3 said:

Get a diagnosis first! I hope you are feeling better soon.

I have not gone to anyone for pain management. I have always looked to discover the cause of the problem & correct it. Drugs should be a last alternative.

I used to have bad pain in my legs and feet when I walked. Then, after I had a blood clot in my legs, I decided to try Procaps Labs Circulation & Vein support supplement. I was pleasantly surprised when it caused my pain to disappear on the first day I took it. I took it for a few years and when I ran out I discovered that the pain did not return. I thought my doctor was correct & that the pain was because I was overweight but I had not lost any weight when I took the C&VS supplement so I guess my doctor was wrong, as he often is.

I started taking this supplement 1 week ago, hoping it would help with my neuropathy. I can't live with this pain anymore!

Neuropathy is often caused by magnesium deficiency. Have you tried supplementing with liquid ionic magnesium and/or magnesium oil? These are the forms that are well-absorbed and used by our bodies. Magnesium pills and capsules are mostly wasted when we take them.

I have the liquid Calm mag drink..I'll take some tonight. I also take a mag supplement daily..thanks for the advice!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

This will be scary, but it is true. Two and a half years ago I worked with a lady who had pain in her leg. Her doctor ran tests and treated her, but the pain did not go away, it got worse and worse and was in her calf. She finally was diagnosed with an advanced cancer. I was very sick at the time she was diagnosed, so I have only spoken with her once and I'm hoping for the best. A similar thing happened to my husband's best friend's mother. She too had pain in the same place as my co-worker. She had had a hysterectomy 20 years earlier for suspicious cells. Apparently, some if these cells became cancerous and had metastasized to her lower leg. I urge you to get completely checked and scare your doctors with these two stories. Get a diagnosis and a second opinion. Get treatment and pain treatment, if necessary. Doctors are trained to look for the most obvious diagnosis first, they learn that if you see hoof prints, think horses--problem is, many people are zebras, the less likely option that can be overlooked.

Honored Contributor

You could have arthritis, or muscle pain from use. It could be knee or joint problems, it could be vascular, it could be related to diabetes-neuropathy, it could be from sleeping on a lousy mattress or bending too much in your daily chores. If it is a blood clot it would be swillen, red and hot to the touch, so it's probably not that. It could be from wearing shoes that cause strain. There are a million possibilities.

Chronic venous insufficiency, Peripheral Artery Disease, Spinal Stenosis.