Esteemed Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

I saw that some people on twitter think he is faking and doesnt have the virus! I dont think that anyone would fake this!  I dont watch him on cnn but have seen his video on social media.

@FlowerBear   That's awful!  There are also some people on social media that think the pandemic is overblown! Maybe they'll change their minds when it hits their town.Woman Frustrated 

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

Not sure who he is but, with that last name? Is he related to the NY Governor? Anyways, I wish him well in his recovery.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

Hi. They're brothers. Chris is on cnn and Andrew is governor of NY.

Honored Contributor

@hckynut   His baby brother

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac 

Thank you. I wish him the best in his recovery from this ravaging disease.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

I appreciate that he is documenting his illness.  He's giving us the real life battle he's dealing with.  

I also appreciate that he and the medical professionals are keeping it real.

Wishing him a full recovery.

Trusted Contributor

@FlowerBear I watch him every night and believe me that man is not faking it.  Can't believe some people on twitter believe he is - all they have to do is look at him and see the toll it has taken on his body.  Bet they're the same people who think the whole virus is a hoax.  

Honored Contributor

@chlema wrote:

@FlowerBear I watch him every night and believe me that man is not faking it.  Can't believe some people on twitter believe he is - all they have to do is look at him and see the toll it has taken on his body.  Bet they're the same people who think the whole virus is a hoax.  

There's a lot of blah blah blah on Twitter.  Just to blah blah blah.

Esteemed Contributor

His case is thankfully, a mild one, so he can recover at home.  I think he used some homeopathic remedies along with a sauna and walking.

Respected Contributor

I rarely watch CNN, but I do know who Chris Cuomo is, and I am glad he is documenting his experiences w/this virus so people can see one can recover and not suffer terribly with the symptoms.

If he is doing sauna/walking/homeopathy - sauna is supposed to be one of the very best healing modalities there is.  Skin is your 3rd largest eliminating organ.  Wish I had access to sauna.

As far as the Governor goes, I'm really impressed.  He speaks well, he seems knowledgeable and caring, speaks from the heart, easy to understand and he's not afraid to say if he doesn't understand something.  I'm sorry he is not the democratic candidate  (but that's a whole nother thread).  He's not too young and not too old, just the right age.   Anyway, I wish them all the best with all this.  Nothing is ever easy is it?

Flowers are nature's way of laughing