Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Again This Weekend

The Ultimate Omega 3. I no longer buy the 750 size. It's a good buy but they went stale after 6mos and that's a 1 yr supply for me.

I keep enough on hand for 90-120 days now so it's always fresh.

Esteemed Contributor

@z-del Traveler  that's me exactly! 

Last weekend was Marine Collagen.  I'm good with Calicum & Omega-3.  I may try krill when I need it.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:
 I hope I'm not back on this thread over the weekend eating crow!

@BExplorer  LOL!!! I'm going to be looking for your post! Or are you not going to let us know if you end up purchasing something? Smiley LOL

@z-del Traveler I promise to 'fess up if I cave😈

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:
 I hope I'm not back on this thread over the weekend eating crow!

@BExplorer  LOL!!! I'm going to be looking for your post! Or are you not going to let us know if you end up purchasing something? Smiley LOL

@z-del Traveler I promise to 'fess up if I cave😈

@BExplorer Remember, the nose grows when you lie! LOL! Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snowpuppy wrote:

The Ultimate Omega 3. I no longer buy the 750 size. It's a good buy but they went stale after 6mos and that's a 1 yr supply for me.

I keep enough on hand for 90-120 days now so it's always fresh.

I hope you called ProCaps about it. They should not go bad.

I've never had a problem with the Omegas. I did start keeping the big jug in the fridge (though they do not need to be refrigerated) & just refill a small container to keep with my daily supplements but I used to keep the big containers out all the time and they were always fine.

Esteemed Contributor

I had been using cholesterol care and choconova, took test and it went up not down.  Returned New order.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

His blog is on his site if you want to read it. Talks about GMO's a little & Eye Support. The TS Eye Support will also have a bundle deal with Astaxanthin

this weekend. 

Forgot to say you can order the TS at 8 PM eastern time.

Respected Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

I had been using cholesterol care and choconova, took test and it went up not down.  Returned New order.

@qvcaddition  I hate to hear that your cholesterol went up. How long had you been taking the supplements?  I have until August to get mine down before going on a Statin Drug.  I lost a lot of weight and my levels skyrocketed. I've started exercising everyday, eating 2 Choco Nuvos daily and just started taking Cholestacare this week.  I tried Red Rice Yeast, but it made me have hot flashes and made me grumpy so I stopped and began the Lessman products.  If my numbers aren't better by August, I definitely won't reorder the cholesterol products.

Esteemed Contributor

076-295  I did the Pre Order  I got the small bundle.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3

I am concerned about the freshness. I am one person and when I read the directions online it said that you should take two per day so I ended up purchasing the 750 count of the Omega 3 thinking that I would be taking two per day.

It was not until later that night that I heard him say that you could take 1 per day unless you have other health  issues or are directed by your doctor. That means that I will have a 2 year supply.

Do you recommend placing in the refrigerator?