WEN

Trusted Contributor

Oh, this is so pretty! I don't love pumpkin smells for hair, but I DO love vanilla smells, soooooooo yeah. I think this would be an easy way to get a POM oil too. I won't use the CC, but I could gift it and still come out ahead.

Super Contributor

*shrieks upon seeing TSV preview pic*

I'm DEFINITELY getting this and DEFINITELY going on A-D!!!

Respected Contributor

Can anyone tell me how many applications you get of the Remoist mask for shoulder-length hair?

Will he only be offering the five classic CCs to choose from and not the rice CCs?

I'd rather have something else instead of the oil.  I feel that coconut oil is just as good and much cheaper.  Also, the fig oil smells bad while I can get unscented coconut oil.  Do you put the oil on the ends of your hair?  I see Chaz put it on the scalp, but I won't be doing that.

Trusted Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

And just when I thought I was safe from being tempted to order anything.... sigh.. I love vanilla and I love pumpkin, and I love the Oils... 

What date is the tsv?

@CoastalGal the TSV date is September 23rd.  Smiley Happy

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@MELAMWO wrote:

What is the price?

@MELAMWO I believe the price is just under $60.00. Smiley Happy

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

I can't wait!! This has been the longest time that I have gone without seeing Chaz on the Q. Frankly, it's making me a little sad. I love the Wen shows!! I know this FVWP will be totally worth the wait. I'm sure it smells heavenly. I just hope it is available in some form on September 1st. I still have half of a 16 oz. bottle of FGP left from last fall, but I can't wait for this one. I didn't care for the spicy scent in FGP that much, so I'm sure I will love this new fall seasonal. 

@Hilary77 what a beautiful picture in your avatar! You are a beautiful lady and you have gorgeous, shiny hair!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze, thank you so much!! That means a lot, especially coming from you!! Of course, I have Wen to thank for my shiny hair. 😊

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

Can anyone tell me how many applications you get of the Remoist mask for shoulder-length hair?

Will he only be offering the five classic CCs to choose from and not the rice CCs?

I'd rather have something else instead of the oil.  I feel that coconut oil is just as good and much cheaper.  Also, the fig oil smells bad while I can get unscented coconut oil.  Do you put the oil on the ends of your hair?  I see Chaz put it on the scalp, but I won't be doing that.

@Ms X The TSV is only available in the classic CCs.

I do apply the oil to my ends of my hair if it feels a little dry. It seems like that works a lot better than the re-moist for me.

Trusted Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

Have you never tried the overnight oil treatment? You apply at night, wrap your hair and sleep with it in. Cleanse, rinse, repeat in the morning. The oil smell wouldnt stay around after you cleanse but it really helps your hair.

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

@Ms X like @nikki48 posted the oils are awesome overnight treatments.  Massage a few dropper fulls on your scalp.  Chaz will demo for sure during TSV day.