WEN

New Contributor

I am so excited to see a Wen TSV. I don't see a date for this TSV in the program guide, does anyone know that?  While I feel bad for the people who had a bad reaction to the wen products, I feel that the people who have a great reaction to the products should still be able to purchase at QVC like they were used to doing.  I would faitlhfully plan to purchase the TSV in March, May, and Sept and Dec and have missed that.  I don't buy the gallon sized and so appreciate being able to get styling gel, seasonals, and 6/13 with the TSV.  I hope that QVC will stand behind Wen and the huge amount of business they have received from the product and the users who love the stuff.  Wen has made my hair look more healthy than when I was a teenager.  I continue to watch for this product on QVC, especially in the kits.

New Contributor

Yay!  Thank you for knowing the date!

Regular Contributor

@tmarie wrote:

I am so excited to see a Wen TSV. I don't see a date for this TSV in the program guide, does anyone know that?  While I feel bad for the people who had a bad reaction to the wen products, I feel that the people who have a great reaction to the products should still be able to purchase at QVC like they were used to doing.  I would faitlhfully plan to purchase the TSV in March, May, and Sept and Dec and have missed that.  I don't buy the gallon sized and so appreciate being able to get styling gel, seasonals, and 6/13 with the TSV.  I hope that QVC will stand behind Wen and the huge amount of business they have received from the product and the users who love the stuff.  Wen has made my hair look more healthy than when I was a teenager.  I continue to watch for this product on QVC, especially in the kits.

@tmarie the TSV will be Friday Sept 23rd. 

Valued Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@Ms X wrote:

Can anyone tell me how many applications you get of the Remoist mask for shoulder-length hair?

Will he only be offering the five classic CCs to choose from and not the rice CCs?

I'd rather have something else instead of the oil.  I feel that coconut oil is just as good and much cheaper.  Also, the fig oil smells bad while I can get unscented coconut oil.  Do you put the oil on the ends of your hair?  I see Chaz put it on the scalp, but I won't be doing that.

Have you never tried the overnight oil treatment? You apply at night, wrap your hair and sleep with it in. Cleanse, rinse, repeat in the morning. The oil smell wouldnt stay around after you cleanse but it really helps your hair.

To answer the question about the remoist specifically...I have very fine hair, a bit longer than shoulder length, and remoist every weekend. Sometimes I use it as a leave in during the week as well, but that only requires a tiny amount.

My first 4 oz container of remoist lasted me 6 months (It was MIF). I am now almost done with a 4oz Fig, it lasted almost 4 months. I don't know if I am using more or if the MIF stretches further because it is a different formula. In any case, it lasts a good long time. If you get on autodelivery with the TSV you should be all set for awhile.

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

I do not think I ever seen the white pumpkin.... But here they are!!!! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

You pay that kind of money for a shampoo that makes peoples hair fall out? There must be something to it if that many are sueing.

Valued Contributor

@Graydoxiechick wrote:

You pay that kind of money for a shampoo that makes peoples hair fall out? There must be something to it if that many are sueing.

Well, now, if it made our hair fall out, we wouldn't be paying that kind of money for it. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN: September TSV

[ Edited ]

@Graydoxiechick wrote:

@Graydoxiechick,

My hair is the longest and healthiest it has ever been in my adult life (almost waist length straightened). If you look at my pic you see my hair not even straight, thats a soft blowout and those are spiral curls not just curled ends. I attribute that to Wen! It wouldnt grow past my shoulders before, and that was with my hair straight. I would get split ends and it would break like crazy.

I know how to use the product correctly, I also know which formulas work best for me. I didnt just try one because of the scent, I tried based on my needs.  I am very much looking forward to the new TSV and Wen Day on QVC. Its been almost 9 yrs since I started using Wen and there is NOTHING else I would ever put in my hair. No need to look for others when you have found the BEST!!!

#NoMoreShampoo

#IAmTeamWen

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

@Graydoxiechick wrote:

No, I pay that kind of money for a product line that has given me the healthiest hair of my life.  Been using for about three years now and there is no going back. Just left the salon a couple of days ago after a fresh cut and my stylist told me my hair was in amazing shape, incredibly strong and my scalp looked good too.  I told her I wanted any damaged or split ends taken off and she said there were none to remove.  People who are suing are most likely people who had a bad reaction to it and just continued to use it.  Your hair is not going to fall out after a couple of washings I wouldn't think.  But then what do I know....