WEN

Respected Contributor

Well, I finally decided what to do about my hair and it being so hot!  I went back to an inverted stacked bob.  I have enough length in the front to be able to tuck it behind my ears and it's up off my neck!  Whew.

Anyway, I had my stylist take pics when she was done.  My hair is such a chameleon in how the color looks, I think because of how it reflects light so beautifully.  She's just astonished at the depth of the natural color and I told her that's one of the things Chaz always talks about, that using WEN allows your all your natural colorations shine through.

IMG_5674.JPG

IMG_4596.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: Follow-up to my "Rats" post

You have great hair and the cut and color are fantastic.I think you made the right choice.

Valued Contributor

Beautiful hair and a beautiful hair cut!

Esteemed Contributor

Looks great!

Trusted Contributor

Really pretty. Your hair is lovely 👍

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana

Looks great!

Congrats.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana  I love your hair, the top & bottom pic look like two different colors, or is it the lighting?  I love them both, you have very thick hair...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@Buck-i-Nana  I love your hair, the top & bottom pic look like two different colors, or is it the lighting?  I love them both, you have very thick hair...Smiley Happy

I'm guessing it's the lighting for the most part, but I've noticed that in sequential photos my haircolor does seem to change!  In this case, in one photo, the window is behind me so I'm guessing the iPhone camera adjusted differently than in the other photo.

Respected Contributor

You have gorgeous hair, and I love that cut!

Respected Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana oh thanks for info.. i have baby fine (extra extra fine) kind of curly hair, so having all the hair you do to work with would be fun!!