Regular Contributor

Re: Sweatshirt Brings Inner Peace

It's just a spring sweatshirt with sappy slogan.  I suppose they have to say something to fill up the time.

Honored Contributor

Not worrying about things you don't care for brings inner peace. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@saltysails  ....especially at $50+ a clip

Honored Contributor

I wear a sweatshirt around the house on these cold winter days, when the thermostat is turned low to conserve energy.  So the sweatshirt brings inner warmth, sure, but inner peace?  Probably not.

Honored Contributor

While I certainly skip what I'm not interested in and, of course, don't worry about them either... were I in the market for a pocket hoodie, I can get one at Target for about half the price and without the sappy saying... Just sayin'...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

While I certainly skip what I'm not interested in and, of course, don't worry about them either... were I in the market for a pocket hoodie, I can get one at Target for about half the price and without the sappy saying... Just sayin'...

Smiley Wink

@stevieb

target and kohls both have decent affordable items. i have never seen this particular style of sweatshirt at either of those places though. if you have seen this particular style let me know what brand it was please. would be interested in comparing them.  thanks!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 I don't go to Kohl's but am often in Target. I'll check next time I'm there...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I've seen the PLW brand in TJMaxx. Not this item of course, mainly T's.

I believe in wearing/buying what YOU like and feel like you look good in, at a price point that you're comfortable with.

I just don't worry about what anyone else thinks!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I don’t expect it to bring me inner peace, but I do expect it to look cute with a pair of fold-over Capri work out pants and to keep me warm at my kid’s ball games this spring.
Honored Contributor

I don't care for this because personally that collar/hood would drive me to distraction but the vendor also lost me when she was presenting with Pat and started talking about how these sweatshirts promote world peace.  It was just ridiculous.

However, if I liked the shirt, her sales spiels wouldn't deter me.

I shop in Kohls and have been in Target a lot and I've never seen anythng like this sweatshirt in either store.