Honored Contributor

Re: Sweatshirt Brings Inner Peace

@Sooner wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't care for this because personally that collar/hood would drive me to distraction but the vendor also lost me when she was presenting with Pat and started talking about how these sweatshirts promote world peace.  It was just ridiculous.

However, if I liked the shirt, her sales spiels wouldn't deter me.

I shop in Kohls and have been in Target a lot and I've never seen anythng like this sweatshirt in either store. 

@Lipstickdiva  I am puzzled at why folks so often talk about you could get one cheaper.  Yes, probably.  If you bought one at Wal Mart you could get one at the Salvation Army shop cheaper than that.  So what?  

Maybe someone wants one from Wal Mart instead of the Salvation Army.  Why would someone else care enough to point that out? 

@Sooner, I don't mind if someone points out where an item can be bought cheaper because I like to save money where I can.  But if it's not the identical item, that's when I don't get the point.  I think we all know you can buy a sweatshirt at a mart store for cheaper than the TSV was.

I bought a sweatshirt from WM ther other day on clearance for $3.00.  It is nothing at all like the TSV.  If it was exactly the same style but a different brand, I would probably say something.   If it was identical in every way, I would post that. 

So many times I see posters say you can find this item at X for cheaper.  I go to that website and it's not the same brand. Or it's similar but not identical,etc. 

Regular Contributor

I ordered it in the blue. I liked it because it was different.  I live in hoodies.  I could not watch the vender for more than 5 minutes.  Shes just a little too much for me. But everyone is different. Robin  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

To me this is just another recycled idea from the 60's ....like some of the colors, geometric patterns, and the bell sleeves.....that have all come back.........

They just changed it up a bit.....this is from a 60's retro shop

Image result for vintage 60's clothing tshirts love and peaceImage result for vintage 60's clothing tshirts love and peace

Image result for vintage 60's clothing tshirts love and peaceImage result for vintage 60's clothing tshirts love and peaceImage result for vintage 60's clothing tshirts love and peaceImage result for vintage 60's clothing tshirts love and peace

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

I don't need a sweatshirt with a clown hood.

I bought DUE to the hood!

I don't buy or do buy, for the most part, due to a vendor.  The exception may be Lisa Rinna as I do not care for her at all.

I love the hood, and I liked most of the colors.  I do not need any Kohls hoodies or Target hoodies--same old/same old.

I like updated and trendy.

This is very updated.  I do not care for the sayings, but one could hardly notice them. I'm ok with that. I can't wait to get my pink and blue.  I have the black from a previous model.  I love it.  LOVE THE HOOD!

And, by the way, I do not think wearing this sweatshirt is going to give me any additional "inner peace". Woman LOL

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I'm not a fan of clothing with messages on them. I don't care for the OAP.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think a hoodie will have the same impact   as a visit per say to Dr Phil, however "Strength " has a special meaning to me.   Those who see the words  on the hoodie won't know, but I do.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad