Esteemed Contributor

the size chart is different then most sites I've used to check bra size .   I'm wondering if the chart on the tsv bra is universal or sizing for breezies ?   Haven't bought a breezies bra in long while and sizing never seemed just right.

Honored Contributor

I purchased three of a TSV they offered a couple years back and I love the fit; however, they no longer offer anything in a 32 underwire.  

Super Contributor
Compared to my Warners, Wacoal, V. Secret etc., I buy the same cup size, but, go one size larger in the band size in Breezies. It works for me. I realize everyone is different though. Hope this helps.
Esteemed Contributor

@MommyAngie wrote:
Compared to my Warners, Wacoal, V. Secret etc., I buy the same cup size, but, go one size larger in the band size in Breezies. It works for me. I realize everyone is different though. Hope this helps.

@MommyAngie  That's what I feel I should do by reading the sizing chart .  Hope it works.!

Honored Contributor

I don't know, $40 for a bra doesn't seem like such a great value. I can get a brand name bra at Macys with their sale and coupons for around $25. 

Esteemed Contributor

Ridiculous price.

Valued Contributor

I've ordered Breezies bras in the past in several different sizes.  None ever fit.