Honored Contributor

Okay - these are on A LOT here. Apparently folks out there are ordering, eating, liking. 

Talk to me and others who've not tried these and tell me why I should try them. Thanks

Honored Contributor

I'm also curious about them. Is the price good?

New Contributor

Sorry to say, But No , Not a good price.  Costco has them fo about $20 and they're very good.

Trusted Contributor

I usually buy a box of 'Tiger Thai Tempura Shrimp' at my grocery store to keep in the freezer, they come in a box of (8) or (20), I like them.

Respected Contributor

I would not consider purchasing these until they list the source of the shrimp.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I would not order any food (not canned or packaged) to be delivered during the summer months.  Too risky with deliveries being so undependable these days.

Saving time & trouble. If I offend you, I am sorry.
Respected Contributor

Another vote for the Costco Tempura shrimp.  delicious and so quick in the air fryer.  They have them on sale quite often.

Honored Contributor

You pay a lot for the breading. 

Trusted Contributor

QVC formerly featured Anderson Shrimp, but the reviews were lukewarm, too much breading and hardly any shrimp. This must me the new replacement. I also agree, with the posters who wouldn't order seafood for delivery in the hot, humid, summer months. Actually, don't think I'd order it any time of the year.

Remember the Stouffer Lasagna fiasco last Christmas? QVC charging customers $79.99 for the party size lasagna tray that you can buy at most retail outlets for $20 or less!

You're not an evil person if you refuse to by QVC overpriced and over hyped food products for you family and friends. You're simple a smart and savvy shopper.

Honored Contributor

Q does not divulge where these are caught, just that they are farm raised, I would not buy until I knew all the info,