FYI - This thread is from 2021.
Respected Contributor

Re: Prices are just to high

[ Edited ]

Prices too high? They never go down.

Honored Contributor

Et voilà!

Contributor
Prices are too high, tshirts for 60.00? Better prices are out there for similar items and you're not paying for that "designer name" and some are free shipping...no brainer for me
Frequent Contributor

I love Kim Gravel jeans, shorts, and capris. But today I saw the capri with zipper bottom for $67.50. That is just ridiculous especially when shipping and handling is added on. As much as I love her clothes, I will have to pass. It's hard to justify paying that when there are nice clothes much cheaper elsewhere, not taking into consideration the return cost if the item doesn't fit.

Occasional Contributor

Oh, but not shopping at QVC will!  I ordered a Lug bag mid Jan.  Have not received it yet.  Because of higher prices, shipping charges, slow shipment, and return fees, I have decided I'm done with QVC.  The newer hosts are silly and pushy and I have had it with that company.  I don't bother going to their channel.  ENOUGH - DONE AND DONE!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.  Everything is way overpriced  I haven't bought clothing or much for that matter from the Q in a long time.  The incessant chattering and screaming/screeching is a huge turnoff for me.

i recently discovered Poshmark and have purchased some incredible deals