Respected Contributor

Re: Perricone Tsv Cold Plasma + kit

Just received my kit yesterday and tried it last night and this morning.  I realize that I do need to use it for a while to fairly judge the results, if any, but I must say ....  OMG....  my skin feels softer and smoother than ever, just with these 2 uses.  Will continue to use morning and night to see what other benefits these may provide.  The texture on both is truly beautiful, and a little does go a long way.  NO SCENT AT ALL.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone remember the size of the products in this kit?  I'm not at home to look and I wanted to price compare since the P site is having a sale.  When I click on the item number, it just says sold out and I can't get into the item page to see the sizes.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@santoriniwrote:

Does anyone remember the size of the products in this kit?  I'm not at home to look and I wanted to price compare since the P site is having a sale.  When I click on the item number, it just says sold out and I can't get into the item page to see the sizes.  Thanks.

@santorini  The face is 2 oz and the eye is 1oz...   they are both double the regular size.

Super Contributor

I also love this duo. My 62 year old face is loving this. And no smell. Yay
Respected Contributor

@nyc1, thank you for the response.  I appreciate it!  I went ahead and ordered one on the P site and also 2 of the firming neck cream.  That stuff is awesome!  Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

@santorini  Happy to help.  They now have it listed under A305877.  It's the same kit.

Really happy with both products.

Respected Contributor

@santorini  Make sure you received the 25% off that they are currently offering sitewide for Friends & Family.  If not, call them and ask for a credit since you just purchased.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, @nyc1.    I did see that code and made sure to add it.  I was so surprised to receive an email about 3 hours after placing my order that it had already shipped!  They don't mess around there.  Smiley Happy  Thanks!