Honored Contributor

No fair!  Mine just shipped today.  I'm dying to try them.  I'm glad you all love them.  Hope I do.  I am having a hard time waiting for my box!      

Regular Contributor

Good luck Laura !!

Honored Contributor

Woohoo!!  Got it! Love it!  I fell asleep on my couch.  Great purchase if I do say so myself. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I didn't order them because we will be out of town in a few days and I wasn't sure if the delivery would get here before we left.  Sure enough, I just read from a poster that her order has just now shipped.

Also I'm concerned about which to get soft or firm.  I can't understand this order by your t-shirt size stuff.  Who orders a pillow with only themselves in mind.  I wear a medium and hubby wears 2x.

Also, I've read that some peoplke find them nosiy???

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I got the last TSV in August. Then I ordered Joy's pillows and gave My Pillow away. Never slept so good.

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

MY PILLOWS  (Standard/Queen/Mediums) arrived in the mail on Friday  10/14.

I put them in the dryer with a damp washcloth on HIGH for 15minutes.  *PLUMPED UP*!! 

So far so good!  No complaints here after first night of sleep.   

More reports/updates to follow. 

Keep Calm and My Pillow On, 

CAT

Regular Contributor

I don't understand the "noisy" part.  I don't notice any sound at all.

Valued Contributor

MY PILLOWS EVALUATION!  Two  Standard/Queen sizes in Medium Firmness Level. (TSV)

Second night sleeping on this My Pillow and I have no complaints! 

DH has no complaints and he is picky about pillows like the Prince and the Pea. 

I do believe we are happy campers sleeping well on our MY PILLOWS!    CAT

Honored Contributor

@gacat123 wrote:

MY PILLOWS EVALUATION!  Two  Standard/Queen sizes in Medium Firmness Level. (TSV)

Second night sleeping on this My Pillow and I have no complaints! 

DH has no complaints and he is picky about pillows like the Prince and the Pea. 

I do believe we are happy campers sleeping well on our MY PILLOWS!    CAT

I'm in love with mine too.  I got the same split version even though I am a medium hands down on the chart and in real life too.  Although I am very glad I also got a firm one.  Great for lifting me up when I want to sit and read or watch tv.  

I feel so much better after a weekend of sleep.  I actually slept through the night the past couple of nights and it's been a while since I've done that.  I am so happy I decided to buy these.  Best purchase in a long time.  They cradle you everywhere.  

Respected Contributor

Re: My Pillow TSV

[ Edited ]

We love ours.  There is no noise at all.  I can't see how there could be any noise.  I also got the standard/queen medium firm.  DH and I are happy. 

They do feel lumpy if you use your hand, but they don't feel lumpy to your head.  I know that doesn't make sense.  LOL