Honored Contributor

@gacat123  Executive decision!  Smiley LOL  I'm still thinking about it.  BB&B just gave me a 20% coupon so I'm really torn between trying the lower end or just taking the better offer and sending it back if I think it's not worth it. 

I was just up last night again so I'm leaning harder and harder towards the TSV.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14, thank you very much for the details.  I'm glad I didn't get a shout out to come bail you out of jail! 

I think I'm going to take the plunge and get the TSV.   I've spent more money on $6.00-$25.00 pillows that are a mess in short order, can't be washed, etc. and now I just want something good again.  My last good pillows were a lot more than this and I loved them but I was dog sitting and the little cutie had a fit and there went my expensive pillows. 

I think I'm just going to get 2 firm.    

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  I'm thinking I'm taking the plunge too.  I got most of my Christmas and birthday shopping out of the way in August so I could splurge on myself now.  And it makes more sense to buy the better offer and better product with extended return policy.  I think I might get the mixed.  It's just me so I might just take both options and pick at night which one works best for me.   I read some of the Q&A and someone mentioned that they couldn't tell the difference between the two either after a short while so I don't think it really matters what you choose.     

Respected Contributor

The reviews aren't that great. I think I'll pass.

Respected Contributor

Re: My Pillow TSV

[ Edited ]

A while back when I wanted these pillows, I ordered a single travel Mypillow off amazon just to try one out.  I love that pillow.  It is so lightweight and comfy.  I liked the firmess of that pillow so I emailed the company inquiring about what firmness it was.  They emailed me back that the travel pillows don't come in different firmnesses, but it is closest to the medium.  That's why I ordered the medium firmness.  Hope that helps someone.

Trusted Contributor

Received my My Pillow order and DH and I have been sleeping on them for the last two nights. Although the chart indicated that I should get the medium, I went ahead and ordered both in the firm. I figured we'd probably get ours mixed up anyhow so they might as well both be the same. We love them. I now want to order the travel size.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

I'm hoping mine are out for delivery.  I ended up getting the firm set too although the chart said a medium for me.

Oddly, my order page has no tracking information.  I know I rec'd an e-mail from the Q that my order had shipped and there was UPS tracking info.  I deleted the e-mail and figured I could track through my account.  But when I go to my order, it says shipped but there is no tracking.   

Regular Contributor

Just got mine.  My first.  LOVE THEM.  Medium.  I always used and liked foam but was waking up sore in the morning.  These are cut up form and flex with me so my nose doesn't get stuck in them, etc.  Going for more!!

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

I saw a notice earlier this week that QVC deliveries have been delayed due to hurricane. 

Tracking  says MY PILLOWS are at the local Post Office. Should be out for delivery on Friday October 14 which is  MY BIRTHDAY!   YAY! 

I ordered both in the medium style.  

Will report back when pillows have been test driven. 

Keep Calm and Pillow On, 

CAT

Honored Contributor

Mine were delivered yesterday.  I cannot believe how quickly I got them being that I didn't order them until Saturday night. 

I didn't unwrap them and put them in the dryer yet.  I won't do that until this weekend.  But I will report back as well.