Frequent Contributor

I'm NC15-20 and bought fair.  The light looks a smidge "warm" for me. 

Respected Contributor

She just said that her foundations were warm.  The first model that she did had a cool skin tone and when she was finished her face was warm and her neck was a totally different cool color.  Not good.  WHat a demo.  Nope.

Frequent Contributor

It looks like a great match to me, even on the very fair red haired model (sorry, forgetting her name). 

Im excited to try it and for everyone else who does-here's hoping we like it!

Super Contributor

I'm ordering,  the medium looks a little darker them most mediums look.

Respected Contributor

Well...I'm going to give it a whirl.  Also going to try the new concealer.  Summer is coming, and I get so hot.  Gotta put away the liquids that melt on me in the heat & humidity.  

I do hope it is as good as it looked to me on the older models. 

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Regular Contributor

I am going to pass on this.  I like kits where there is a blush in it and there is no blush in this kit.  I want a kit where all the basics are included - like blush, mascara, lipstick.  So for this reason, I am passing.  

Honored Contributor

I'm so frustrated with the hosts not showing the colors of this kit on their arms or hands so we can see the colors swatches and determine what the foundation colors look like.  I would like this for the eye shadows too but I won't get picky.  I have suggested this under suggestions and the reply I get is "good suggestion I will pass it on"  The only one who shows the colors on her hand is Doris Dalton and it's very helpful. 

Respected Contributor

I too wish that they would show the colors on skin...not just a pic of a fully made up model. I would order but am unsure which,,,med or tan? If I had a better idea of the color I would try this line.

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

I too wish that they would show the colors on skin...not just a pic of a fully made up model. I would order but am unsure which,,,med or tan? If I had a better idea of the color I would try this line.

I so agree with you.  

Respected Contributor

Hello Beauties ~ About this Mally TSV, that I am going to try...

I watched the show last night, and Mally said that all the Models

used her Poreless Perfection Primer before she made them up.

Can anyone here give a review on this product?  I read many of the reviews, and they were very good.  But, I would love to read what you all have to say about it.  

I'm primer challenged, and have tried many, and have yet to find a good fit for me.

Any help would bemost appreciated.  Thank You!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey